The Novarium Expedition *Inactive*

Started by emperor bobby, 15-04-2011

Ragolution

Quote from: mrkddsmn on 26-06-2011
Quit it with the long posts that just rant. I don't have the patience to read long posts like that when most of what they say has already been said, is obvious, or doesn't matter.

There's the door.

mrkddsmn

by the way, is there a timeline on when it'll be wiped? -So I know when I can start playing again?

Ragolution

Quote from: mrkddsmn on 26-06-2011
by the way, is there a timeline on when it'll be wiped? -So I know when I can start playing again?

Wipe is complete.

Macbeth3

In theory, this same thread can still be used, in case of a novarium "appearing" in the new world. Right?

Ragolution

emperor bobby

Novarium needs new Blood, i cleared alot of inative people, If you want to join, (or need a invite to the Faction) please feel free to PM me, i'll hop on the server to invite you, or accept your app then invite you, as soon as possible.

HitMan5523

Sorry I was gone I left to this camp for a week.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

emperor bobby

mrkddsmn

Sorry, I couldn't find another recommendation. Turkey probably would've, but he can't. I'm off to hopefully more fun stuff if I can find a server for building with redstone.

TotalHawk

Time at HGN: just over 2 months
How Long have you been on the Minecraft server?: just over 2 months
Character Name?: Terra Vai
Do you have Building auth? No
Preferred Branch? (Army or Navy): Navy
Minecraft name?: Terrabrake

emperor bobby

Turkey

William Howe to KIA -Death by Ermor insurgents =D

[INSIDE JOKE]

TotalHawk

It's seems i was kicked from faction but it does nto matter i will be leaving anyway, hope there no hard feelings see you on server.

also my character got eaten by zombies so ill have a new one

Maxi96203

Quote from: TotalHawk on 14-07-2011
It's seems i was kicked from faction but it does nto matter i will be leaving anyway, hope there no hard feelings see you on server.

also my character got eaten by zombies so ill have a new one

You got kicked from the faction because the faction deleted its self from the /f list.

I don't see why you're leaving sense you just joined, so care to explain?

EDIT: To everyone else, post on the activity check or face removal.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Demonizer877

He left because he decided Novarium wasn't the faction for him. You don't need to question people who leave btw. The main reason was that he didn't really get into the faction. The other reason was he got a better offer from another faction. I think he only joined to test the faction to see if it was for him. Many people do that, questioning him makes no difference to whether he leaves or not. There explained!
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

Alltrusion

Time at HGN: 60 minutes
How Long have you been on the Minecraft server?: 70 minutes
Character Name?:Alltrusion
Do you have Building auth? (Note, I'm not going to deny you if you say No.) I'm not sure what "auth" is but I will say No.
Preferred Branch? (Army or Navy):Any
Minecraft name?: Alltrusion

Mr_Squirrel

Will we be able just to be Novarium settlers rather than soldiers?

emperor bobby

Yes. When i get an oppertunity, i will rehaul the faction again.

Ragolution

Quote from: emperor bobby on 01-08-2011
Yes. When i get an oppertunity, i will rehaul the faction again.

steampunk is now allowed yadda yadda

emperor bobby

Just a Little Update for anyone interested in joining the faction: If you request via PM for a unique character (medic, Cannoneer, Spy, etc.) Send the app through a PM, and I Will look it over, I'd appreciate any Unique Apps not posted here, to avoid any MetaGaming.

And when you join, you recieve a Free Bow, iron sword, and some arrows, (Please don't join just for these items.)

Bfranx

Do you plan on setting up colonies or forts or anything of the kind?
Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

Ragolution

Quote from: Bfranx on 16-08-2011
Do you plan on setting up colonies or forts or anything of the kind?

Obvious.

Bfranx

Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.