The Krual Bandits [WIP]

Started by GeneralGold, 29-10-2011

GeneralGold

*blank*
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Lt.Azrael

One: You certainly won't make many friends like that.
Two: No, there aren't any bandit factions, so what ever.
Three: 1.9 isnt coming out, they're just heading straight into Minecraft official release.
Four: I'm also pretty sure being a bandit entails lots of troll like actions, stealing, destroying, killing of characters, and many of those actions will get you banned. So, unless an admin where to say otherwise, I recomend you not do it. Maybe you could make a mercenary group that does the same stuff, but gets paid for it.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Lt.Azrael on 29-10-2011
Four: I'm also pretty sure being a bandit entails lots of troll like actions, stealing, destroying, killing of characters, and many of those actions will get you banned. So, unless an admin where to say otherwise, I recomend you not do it. Maybe you could make a mercenary group that does the same stuff, but gets paid for it.

What I do, If someone pays me enough money to Kill someone I'll do it, but I don't kill people at random.

So, General, join my Faction :V

Lt.Azrael

Actually, I told him to make his own faction of mercenaries because that would create some interesting stories.

jaik

haha oh god
probably one of the most ignorant posts i've read on HGN
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

RanmaChan

Quote from: Jake on 29-10-2011

haha oh god

Just because there are Bandits in Stalker doesn't mean that there have to be some in Minecraft.  But, so long as it is roleplayed, not just kill them or take all their items....  The thing is that when two factions are at war, things being broken or stolen is expected, but to just have some third party come out of the blue to rob you....
I don't know, we would have to try it and see how it goes.  But, stealing, destroying, and killing people all without roleplay IS what we would ban for.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: RanmaChan on 29-10-2011

haha oh god

Just because there are Bandits in Stalker doesn't mean that there have to be some in Minecraft.  But, so long as it is roleplayed, not just kill them or take all their items....  The thing is that when two factions are at war, things being broken or stolen is expected, but to just have some third party come out of the blue to rob you....
I don't know, we would have to try it and see how it goes.  But, stealing, destroying, and killing people all without roleplay IS what we would ban for.

Yeah, A bandit should be rp'd very well and should not be a lolbandit and rob/kill people without a reason. I would also ban people if they wouldn't rp it well. Or Atleast tell them to stop it.

Lt.Azrael

haha oh god
I don't know whether to be happy all I got called was ignorant, or angry I got called ignorant. You see, I still think that minecraft is not a game for bandits. Sure, merc's, soldiers, various monsters and such, but a group of marauding guys just getting themselves off at the prospect of taking my hard earned Diamond Pick, well, that's a stalker/Fallout thing.

jaik

The fact that you take these kind of fundamental things with such hostility really shows where the roleplay is heading nowadays as this is not the first time I witness such thing, but you base your opinion on experience(some jump on a bandwagon) that you had on a completely different theme and server. Very clever of you all.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 29-10-2011
Quote from: RanmaChan on 29-10-2011

haha oh god

Yeah, A bandit should be rp'd very well and should not be a lolbandit and rob/kill people without a reason. I would also ban people if they wouldn't rp it well. Or Atleast tell them to stop it.

No, I don't mean I would ban a person for not roleplaying it well, that is just either asking them to try something different or helping them to improve how they roleplay.  What I mean is that if you are killing, stealing, and destroying, without any roleplay, and you do it a lot even after repeated warnings, basically griefing, then you would be removed from the server.  I don't want people to see that "being a bandit" is allowed, and then just go all out, or take it as a sign that there are no rules at all.

Edit:  It is because there is an extremely fine line between what a bandit would do through roleplay (stealing from people, possibly killing), and what a minge or troll would do (steal, kill people, break things).

jaik

As I said, if administration is discouraging people from trying something new(What's roleplay again?) by saying how everyone will intentionally destroy everything that is on their way, then it's guaranteed that the whole playerbase will jump on a bandwagon... ignorance at its best.

RanmaChan

As I said, if administration is discouraging people from trying something new(What's roleplay again?) by saying how everyone will intentionally destroy everything that is on their way, then it's guaranteed that the whole playerbase will jump on a bandwagon... ignorance at its best.

I think you are deliberately skewing what I am saying in order to make unnecessary conflict.  I never said anything about actively discouraging people from playing as anything, I said that if problems are caused by some people, then, I will either ask them to try roleplaying as something else, or try to help them fix what ever it is that is causing a problem.  I never said the entire server or the whole playerbase would jump on the bandwagon, but there are people playing on there who could easily, and accidentally misinterpret the allowing of bandits; and things like that can happen about anything on any server.  I am advising caution, due to potential discord being created on the server, not discouraging people from trying what is new.

Regardless, please stop coming on here to call people ignorant, you have said what you wanted to say, there is no need to start any sort of conflict, which is exactly what you are doing.

Solidus

haha oh god

GeneralGold

Course not a lolbandit, the thing is I have no idea if people will join or not.

I'm not going to go around killing everyone.

Oh, and Lt. Azrael is a tough guy.
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

lolKieck

Aren't bandits intentionally causing discord?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

GeneralGold

Quote from: lolKieck on 30-10-2011

Yep.
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

RanmaChan

I don't mean:  "Oh shit, bandits, ahh!"  Discord
I mean:  "That bastard powergamed me and them took all my shit."  Discord.
But regardless, this is a faction thread now, unless you are asking him information about his faction or applying to his faction, please don't post here.  If you want to keep talking about bandits, make a thread over in the general area.

jaik

No, they're possessed by the troll who's playing the character.
:>

Ragolution

Bl★ck Star

emperor bobby

Quote from: Ragolution on 02-11-2011

Heresy?