The Enlightened

Started by Bfranx, 29-04-2011

Bfranx

The Enlightened

The Enlightened have existed for many years, its roots dating back to Aceon's infancy. We have but one goal, and that is the total liberation of this world, from all those who would take it for themselves.

History

Our story begins thousands of years ago with the first Grand Liberator, who freed the lands of Aceon from its tyrannical leaders. Sadly, during the Great War that followed, our stronghold was discovered, and the Grand Liberator was killed. Our people scattered into the nearby lands, forming in each a stronghold to fight against our oppressors. Now, many years later, Aceon is once again safe enough to house a stronghold, but there are many who wish to take Aceon for themselves. We cannot let this happen, we must once again rise up against the oppressors of our lands.

Relations With Other Factions
We will begin neutral to all factions we encounter, however, interactions and information received by spies may alter relations. If we havent encountered a member of a faction, that faction will be listed as N/A.

Novarium: Neutral
Tybolt's Legion: Neutral
Dwarfs: N/A
Imperium: N/A
Auctus Provectum: Enemy
Renrijra Krin: N/A
Drukun: N/A
Olden Wolf Guild: N/A
Cult: Enemy

If any of the factions listed no longer exist, or if i missed anyone, please inform me.

Rules

Rules for Recruits

1. You are only allowed to speak to your fellow enlightened.
2. Never leave without Permission.

Rules for Liberators

1. Never speak to a non-enlightened unless given permission.
2. Always receive permission before leaving on a mission.

Rules for everyone outside of the group

1. Noone knows our true purpose except for the members Tybolt's legion, everyone else believes that we are monks.
2. Our main base cannot be destroyed or captured, however you may capture/destroy any other bases we create.

Roster
Grand Liberator
This is the man who leads us into battle, coordinates attacks, and negotiates relations.

Bfranx

Liberators
These men fight for our cause, their resolve never fading. They are willing to die to free this land.

Recruits
These men have seen the light, and joined our cause. We do not know if we can trust them, but in time we shall see.

How to Join

To join, simply fill out your application using this form below:

IC Name:
Minecraft Name:
Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

Ragolution

Cult and Provectum are enemies of yours.

The Cult is all-knowing and the Provectum hates murderers.

Bfranx

Our factions havent met, therefore that is impossible.

Ragolution

Doesn't matter. I already know the viewpoints of the one faction that it matters for.

The Cult knows all of the factions and hates them all.

Bfranx

Ok, so the Cult knows and hates everyone but what about the Provectum?

Ragolution

The Provectum hates murderers, thieves and mercenaries, regardless of their purpose or affiliation.

Mercenaries sell their blades and honor.
Thieves steal gold and thus give up honor.
Murderers steal honor and life.

Bfranx

Thats not what i meant, what i meant was...how do they know we exist? The only factions that any of our members have seen are the Novarium and Tybolt's Legion.

Bfranx

*UPDATE* JPetty defected to the freelancers