server Down?

Started by meldin, 15-10-2011

meldin

The monitor on the forum says it's up, but I can't connect. Is there something wrong with the server?

TheTrueArtyom

Well now atleast I know it's not just me who's been seeing that :/
"Anything that is complex is useless and anything that is simple is useful"-Mikhail Kalashnikov

RanmaChan

The server status icon we have here on the forum is extremely slow.  If you cannot connect to the server, but the forums status icon we have says it is up, wait about 30 or so minutes before you make a post.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

meldin

anyone know why the server has been down for the whole day?

RanmaChan

Quote from: meldin on 15-10-2011
anyone know why the server has been down for the whole day?

No idea, Port hasn't told me about any scheduled maintenance.

RanmaChan

Sorry for the double post, but I needed to bump.  The server might be down because of:  http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/network-notifications/important-server-closure/

This is only a maybe, but its better than having no information at all.  Basically, if Silver has shut down the other servers, he might have shut down the server host entirely, which means no servers are up (anyone know if TerrariaRP is up?).  But I have absolutely no knowledge of how any of this works, at all, so I am just guessing.  It might just be that the server crashed and hasn't been turned back on yet.

TL:DR -  Thank you for your patience, I know just as much as any of you about the server being down, and hopefully the server will be up again soon.

Parama

The Terraria server is up:)

Feerman

Back up

Edit: Down, again. We need moars uptime.

EDIT: Back up.

RanmaChan