Re: OFFICIAL ACEON ADMINISTRATOR ROSTER AND APPLICATION THREAD

Started by ChiefOh, 14-04-2012

ChiefOh

[/size]Application Format[/size][/font][/size]Minecraft Account Name:[/size]ChiefohAmount of Time spent at HGN:[/size] A year or soONLY IF REQUIRED[/size]Amount of time spent as a Mod:[/size]Amount of time spent as Admin:[/size] Few monthsPosition Currently Held:[/size] Events MasterPosition I am applying for:[/size] AdministratorONLY AS APPROPRIATE[/size]Administrator Recommendations:[/size].[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]h [/font][/size]Moderator Recommendations:[/size]Event Master Recommendation:[/size] I Aprrove this Application. -ChiefohCommunity Support:[/size]Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):[/size] I have been spending plenty of time on aceon both aiding in the ever growing architecture and world. As well as doing my best to RP as much as possible. Before I had came to Aceon I dabbled in Rp on Gmod, and play the game quite often. Altough this is simply a "reapplication" for a postion I lost due to my own short comings, I aim to retunr to the role and  carve a new path in a new Aceonic age. I sincerely hope that I will be allowed back onto the admin staff so I made do my best to help the server GrowMinecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating):[/size] 10Comments:[/size]  None By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.[/font]

geccoy

Application Format

Minecraft Account Name: geccoy

Amount of Time spent at HGN: One year and a few months.

ONLY IF REQUIRED

Amount of time spent as a Mod: None.

Amount of time spent as Admin: None.

Position Currently Held: Builder.

Position I am applying for: Moderator.

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE

Administrator Recommendations:

Community Support:

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):My previous experience is that I used to be the whitelister. After that, I was sort of what an events team member would do, in the sense I made events. My most notable event was the plague. Despite it being a total failure from the fault of one certain admin, I still enjoyed it, and I hope to do events that bring the same joy to others. Other experience I had was dealing with griefers. I often recall being beckoned by desperate players to rebuild their broken settlements. When I would help them, I really enjoyed seeing them happy. I really do love helping. Another example would be that I transferred my characters on WoW to a different server. I had heard about a guild that helped people with social anxiety. I am not socially anxious, however, I wanted to help. And so, I am now a proud member of <Swords for Everyone>.  I think that is why I really want to be a mod, because I want to be able to intervene if someone is being harassed/griefed. I want to help the server prosper, and be a better place.
Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating): 7
Comments: By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.

Alaizia

Application Format

Minecraft Account Name: Duraga131
Amount of Time spent at HGN:6-8 months.

ONLY IF REQUIRED
Amount of time spent as a Mod: 0
Amount of time spent as Admin: 0
Position Currently Held: player

Position I am applying for: event team

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE
Administrator Recommendations:. none

Moderator Recommendations: none

Event Master Recommendation:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mvpa37&s=5

Community Support:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=x58500&s=5

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more): I have to admit I have no previous experience with being event team. I do have some experience with redstone and architecture, I like to build complex mechanisms for show and or use. I am trying to join event team to create fun and enjoyable ways to liven up the server and build and create interesting parts of aceon's history while doing so. I mainly stay within the rules and I am very much against greifing as well, despising those who ruin others creations and the community's fun in the process. I have thought of a few events before and would like to help in as many ways as possible.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating): about a 6-7

Comments: I dont know if that paragraph was very good and I am a bit unsure whether this was up to standard or not.

By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.

Ragolution

Quote from: Duraga on 16-04-2012
Application Format

Minecraft Account Name: Duraga131
Amount of Time spent at HGN:6-8 months.

ONLY IF REQUIRED
Position Currently Held: player

Position I am applying for: event team

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE

Event Master Recommendation:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mvpa37&s=5

Community Support:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=x58500&s=5

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more): I have to admit I have no previous experience with being event team. I do have some experience with redstone and architecture, I like to build complex mechanisms for show and or use. I am trying to join event team to create fun and enjoyable ways to liven up the server and build and create interesting parts of aceon's history while doing so. I mainly stay within the rules and I am very much against greifing as well, despising those who ruin others creations and the community's fun in the process. I have thought of a few events before and would like to help in as many ways as possible.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating): about a 6-7

Comments: I dont know if that paragraph was very good and I am a bit unsure whether this was up to standard or not.

By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.

Approved; Contact the EM or an admin for your tags.

Oakley

Application Format

Minecraft Account Name: Oakley999
Amount of Time spent at HGN:2-4 weeks

ONLY IF REQUIRED
Position Currently Held: none

Position I am applying for: player

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE

Event Master Recommendation:none

Community Support:none

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more): I have had a quite some experience with other servers with rp, building etc, i am also a member of caphori, i would just like to help with the server if possible, be a good roleplayer and i would just like to have fun.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating): about a 7-8

Comments: By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.

Demonizer877

Quote from: Oakley on 29-04-2012
Application Format

Minecraft Account Name: Oakley999
Amount of Time spent at HGN:2-4 weeks

ONLY IF REQUIRED
Position Currently Held: none

Position I am applying for: player

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE

Event Master Recommendation:none

Community Support:none

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more): I have had a quite some experience with other servers with rp, building etc, i am also a member of caphori, i would just like to help with the server if possible, be a good roleplayer and i would just like to have fun.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating): about a 7-8

Oakley you don't need to apply to be a player, just use the server ip, hop on and start playing. This application thread is used for when people want to apply to be something more than just a player, like on the event team as it says above.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have