OFFICIAL ACEON ADMINISTRATOR ROSTER AND APPLICATION THREAD

Started by Braydent30, 12-03-2013

Braydent30

Quote from: Gort The Mighty on 11-03-2013

Minecraft Account Name: Sibbielon
Amount of Time spent at HGN: Two weeks I think?

ONLY IF REQUIRED
Amount of time spent as a Mod:
Amount of time spent as Admin:
Position Currently Held:

Position I am applying for:Moderator

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE
Administrator Recommendations:.

Moderator Recommendations:

Event Master Recommendation:

Community Support:

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):I have absolutely no experience, but I would I think I would be decent for the job. I have seen that we actually need more moderators and I feel like I could do it.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating):5

Comments:

By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.
Although I am not a moderator (or anything higher), I doubt Maxi will accept you. There are plenty of players who are definitely qualified but are not given the position. I've seen this the entire time I've been here.