New Mayor of Marlow!

Started by braindawgs66, 07-03-2011

braindawgs66

Hello friends! Olley here, and I am please to announce that I am standing down as Mayor of Marlow. Not that the job is to difficult, its just I want explore the lands of Aceon elsewhere. Please reply to this if you are interested in becoming the new mayor of Marlow, a job which lets you decide to fate to this small town which is repeatedly being attacked by griefers. Once we have a good selection of future Mayors then we can hold the election!

Good luck! :)

Do not ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!

cl4p-tp

I'd like to become the Mayor of Marlow.

braindawgs66

Ok kezz890!

Since nobody else wants to be Mayor you are officially Mayor of Marlow!
Do not ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!

Ragolution

I am now running for Mayor.

cl4p-tp

Too late, now... to pave over the village for my own private pool.

braindawgs66

Fair enough, can i swim there? :)

cl4p-tp

No, all former residents will have to pay 10 gold, all two of you! You know who you are, damn kids.

braindawgs66

i think i'll pass....

Silver Knight

I liked marlow when i first saw it. Reminded me of harvest moon. Restore it to how it was... With wooden houses and such.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ragolution

Quote from: Last.Exile on 11-03-2011
I liked marlow when i first saw it. Reminded me of harvest moon. Restore it to how it was... With wooden houses and such.

Brb Fire.

Khorn

You know, we could make it so the server doesn't allow fire to burn certain blocks.

If that was what you meant Ragolution.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Last.Exile on 11-03-2011

Yeah, it looked pretty cool.

braindawgs66

sadly me and matt got fed up with griefers, so we had to replace wood with cobble