My final say on the matter of the destruction of Sand City

Started by Bfranx, 10-04-2011

Bfranx

The destruction of Sand City was unexpected and very annoying, and I have every right to be mad about it, but does that mean im going to rage about like I did when i first heard of it? No! I'm going to act like the 16 year old that I am.

Was Sand City hard to build and manage?
Of course! Being so close to the spawn it was very difficult to keep it alive. Look at Marlow, its completely abandoned, but Sand city managed to stay afloat.

Did Sand City have enemies?
Of course! For whatever reason, mudkipz had a thing against humanity, so that was the philosophy Sand City held onto to, and that made us enemies of humanity, so to speak.

Did the residents of Sand City ever roleplay?
Of course! this is an rp server after all. Roleplaying went from little things like setting up citizens, to big things like the attack on Sand City by the Costra Nostra. The most recent roleplay that involved more than one resident of Sand City was when the citizens found a golem in the mine, and brought it back to the city.

Did you always use brackets when not speaking in character?
No not always, but we would usually catch our selves by following up statements like "hi cryo" with "))"

Was it fun?
Yeah! I enjoyed it a lot, sure the occasional griefing here and there, but it was fun, and i enjoyed being a part of it.

Are you mad?
Yes and No, I'm mad about what happened, and I feel that those responsible for it have not been properly dealt with, but im also glad that this experience gave the server a new rule. Now what Happened to Sand City has less of a chance of happening to anyone else.

What will you do now?
I'm not really sure, I could start the assassin faction i wanted to, or I could make improvements to Avalon...Its a big world out there, and no matter how many things go wrong, its not getting any smaller...
Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

Hessen

This is a much better response than your original ravings and i applaud it. However if the issue was resolved it is something that should be dropped.
BURN THE HERETICS!

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Bfranx on 10-04-2011
What will you do now?
I'm not really sure, I could start the assassin faction i wanted to, or I could make improvements to Avalon...Its a big world out there, and no matter how many things go wrong, its not getting any smaller...

there already is an Assassin guild, the leader is Nobrainfox.

Bfranx

Ragolution

Quote from: Bfranx on 11-04-2011
then why is it not on the forums?

It's not a secret assassin's guild if everyone knows it exists.

This is Day One stuff, man.

Bfranx

well noone informed me it was a secret assassin group....

EDIT: because how are you supposed to get jobs if noone knows you exist?

assassin groups should be known, but have their locations hidden...

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Bfranx on 12-04-2011
well noone informed me it was a secret assassin group....

EDIT: because how are you supposed to get jobs if noone knows you exist?

assassin groups should be known, but have their locations hidden...

but when you post it on the forums, people will go search for it :P

so there is no Giant Thread about it.

emperor bobby

wouldn't mentioning the secret assasin guild in a public forum sorta... ruin the secret?

Tom

Quote from: emperor bobby on 12-04-2011
wouldn't mentioning the secret assasin guild in a public forum sorta... ruin the secret?

GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS!
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

WOLVERINES!!!

Lamp oil