MAP REVAMP

Started by Chewnez, 22-03-2012

Chewnez

Ok so obviously there are some things wrong with the map. Here are some of my own suggestions to get people together for more RP.

1. GET RID OF THE BLEEDING TIDE! Its Sooooo stupid. All it does is make people avoid other people and factions. I understand Viosk would be hurt by this since they
     have there gets and everything but it can be there because there WAS the bleeding tide but it exist no more. Sorry, it was just stupid.
2. Have more events. Pretty self explanitory. They can even be just small events. Like the Nether Invasion again. But we all go in looking for a strong hold to find and
     conquer.
3. Eliminate the smaller or dead factions. Like the church one. Sorry but one building and no town.... Also, some people need to get away from Viosk. Viosk has all the
     members. Stonehelm has like 3. Everglade is new but only has 1. Cradlerock has I don't even know. 1? Anyways I think that people need to join other factions.
     From just personal experience 2 people have wanted to join Stonehelm then just left to join Viosk for some reason. Not saying Viosk is bad but still.
4. I am runing out of ideas so I am going to ask you the members your own opinions on my own and also to offer your own.
5. Ohh and the obvious one is WE NEED MORE MEMBERS. Spread the word to all your minecraft friends. Tell people on other servers that you are apart of and stuff.
     More members would mean more quickly built builds which also leads to more RP cause people have nothing else that they think they should do.

jaik

Don't capitalize every letter in your thread name.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway