Lin Kuei Reborn

Started by CrankyoldmanYeah, 30-05-2011

CrankyoldmanYeah

Sub Zero had come across something. Something that would change his life forever. He could finally get his back on Scorpion. He had found the portal to OutWorld. But had he? He ran in, and as he did... He was teleported to Aceon! He was all alone in this god-forsaken 'Cubeworld'. He had no allies, no friends. No Lin Kuei! He had to either get back to his own dimension, or find some Lin Kuei worthy Kombatants.

ANY ONE WHO HELPS ME BUILD THE HQ WILL AUTOMATICALLY GET WHATEVER ROLE THEY CHOOSE!!!

Available Roles in order of importance

Noob Saibot (Co-Owner) Note of Interest: I know Noob isn't part of the Lin Kuei anymore, but this is a alternate timeline, his soul was cleansed in this timeline.

Cyrax (Mod)

Sektor (Mod)

Smoke (Mod)

(Please choose names for the Different Roles below this)

Fighter who can control Nature

Fighter who can control Wind

Fighter who can manipulate Swords

Ore Company Owner

Lin Kuei Village Inn Owner

Fighter who is very Quick

Bakery Owner

Farmer

Generic Fighters

Ore Miner

Guy who gets crops

Lin Kuei House Occupant

REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN CLIMB THESE RANKS!!!

Template:

Role you would prefer:
Minecraft Name:
Role Name
Reasons why you want to join!:

Don't Worry too much about this too much as I will let anyone join! Although the template filled in is compulsory!

cl4p-tp

Ralazo

I think you might chance a few things, because you can only appoint one admin in the faction, and that's only the leader.
Also, you might want to check your ranks.

Archangel94

CrankyoldmanYeah

Quote from: Ralazo on 30-05-2011
I think you might chance a few things, because you can only appoint one admin in the faction, and that's only the leader.
Also, you might want to check your ranks.
Sorry...

geccoy

Cranky, where have you been?
I've missed you.
Because of you, if anyone writes in shout saying, I'm anxious to get in, or whatever, I let them in because its so sweet.
You said you were twiddling your fingers, waiting for the whitelist, and it almost tears go into my eyes.

CrankyoldmanYeah

Quote from: geccoy on 30-05-2011
Cranky, where have you been?
I've missed you.
Because of you, if anyone writes in shout saying, I'm anxious to get in, or whatever, I let them in because its so sweet.
You said you were twiddling your fingers, waiting for the whitelist, and it almost tears go into my eyes.
Sorry geccoy! I've been too busy in secondary school with way too much homework! It's so annoying when school takes up all of your life!

CrankyoldmanYeah

Quote from: Archangel94 on 30-05-2011
Wait what

By the way if you've never heard of the Lin Kuei, it is a Assassin Clan from Mortal Kombat

geccoy

Get on the server.
PLEASE.

Archangel94

Quote from: CrankyoldmanYeah on 30-05-2011
Quote from: Archangel94 on 30-05-2011
Wait what

By the way if you've never heard of the Lin Kuei, it is a Assassin Clan from Mortal Kombat

Thanks, well kinda strange to make a faction based on an another game

CrankyoldmanYeah

Thanks, well kinda strange to make a faction based on an another game
[/quote]

I know, but I thought it could fit into this server!

CrankyoldmanYeah

I would join geccoy but I still don't have a faction, or a faction with anyone in it

Turkey

CrankyoldmanYeah

Quote from: Turkey on 04-06-2011
What.
Everyone stop saying what! Its annoying and i have already explained what has happened!
ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!

CrankyoldmanYeah

Well, see ya guys, I am on another server where I am recognized, and where I have built my own village, and bridge leading to it, and the town centre in the main town

Ragolution

Quote from: CrankyoldmanYeah on 12-10-2011
Well, see ya guys, I am on another server where I am recognized, and where I have built my own village, and bridge leading to it, and the town centre in the main town

You're dumb, get out.

CrankyoldmanYeah

how am I dumb for choosing a server that is better for me? I am not advertising anything nor am I saying this is a bad server, I am only saying this so people can see I am not on this server anymore

Ragolution

Quote from: CrankyoldmanYeah on 12-10-2011
how am I dumb for choosing a server that is better for me? I am not advertising anything nor am I saying this is a bad server, I am only saying this so people can see I am not on this server anymore

You didn't need to say anything. This thread was long dead.

RanmaChan

Lolwut?  A goodbye thread in the factions forum?
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Khorn

It's more likely than you think.