Alltrusion

FACTION TERMINATED
Join Ermor!

emperor bobby

Quote from: Alltrusion on 31-07-2011
Time at HGN: 60 minutes
How Long have you been on the Minecraft server?: 70 minutes
Character Name?:Alltrusion
Do you have Building auth? (Note, I'm not going to deny you if you say No.) I'm not sure what "auth" is but I will say No.
Preferred Branch? (Army or Navy):Any
Minecraft name?: Alltrusion
and you've already made your own faction? why did you even bother making an application for novarium?

Alltrusion

Well In my time working for Novarium with Demonizer/Sandred I'd died in Role-Play, in my first post (FAILED) I had this reason posted I'm sorry though..... I really like the Novarium idea it reminds me of the EITC. from Pirates of the carribean and the Fallout:3 Enclave mixed together, again I'm sorry
*Edit* Long story short I not officially joined, died  then moved on........

Maxi96203

Quote from: Alltrusion on 02-08-2011
Well In my time working for Novarium with Demonizer/Sandred I'd died in Role-Play, in my first post (FAILED) I had this reason posted I'm sorry though..... I really like the Novarium idea it reminds me of the EITC. from Pirates of the carribean and the Fallout:3 Enclave mixed together, again I'm sorry

I believe this image explains all I have to say about this.

But in words. What? This doesn't make much sense.

NLR exists for a reason.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Alltrusion

NLR exists for a reason.

Jackie Chan should Learn English.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Alltrusion on 03-08-2011

NLR exists for a reason.

Jackie Chan should Learn English.

Your char doesn't get's pk'd when you die O.o Only when you're fine with the pk and the other player and under the guide from an Admin.

Alltrusion

It's to late now I like my new Char and after I like something.........

Ado

What is your Minecraft User name? :Wtm251
What is your Aceon Character Name? :Ado
What is your Perferred Rank/Profession? :Protecter of the Forest or Ranger.
What Makes you a Monster and/or Misfit? :I was born and raised in the forest, I had no clothes for a long while.
What Interests you most about the faction? :Everything is a bit interesting
What is your back story? :I was born and raised in the forest, not by people, but by animals, I finally decided to leave and venture to further reaches.
How long have you been with the Aceon server? :2 days
What time is it where you are? :3:11PM Central Time
What is your Characters Race? :Elf

Alltrusion

Alltrusion

Members please announce on this forum thread when you have changed profession, skin, faction, name, character or race also announce when you have gotten Build rights or Magic via Magic app
(only announce between a 7 day period of occuring)

Gabriel23

What is your Minecraft User name? : Sooty230
What is your Aceon Character Name? :Nathaniel Gabe
What is your Perferred Rank/Profession? :Some form of lieutenant/involved with tactics etc
What Makes you a Monster and/or Misfit? :See back story
What Interests you most about the faction? :The fact that it is not one of the major factions and is more secretive/subversive
What is your back story? : (sorry if it's a bit long)

After fleeing his old life as a preacher when his wife and children were brutally murdered, for a long time Nathaniel lived a peaceful existence in the small town of Averheath as a Barman however, that was all to change. One night Nathaniel was woken from his sleep by bright flashes of light accompanied by the smell of sulphur, his eyes were met with a terrible sight. His home was engulfed in flames. However, these flames were of no natural source they danced in a green glow and foul utterings floated through the air. He had no time to worry about this now though, covering his face Nathaniel dashed outside just in time to see the roof collapse.

No matter how much he wished to try and save the village he knew there were dark forces at work and with the handful of things he had managed to salvage he disappeared into the woods. Despite all that he had lost only a single thought filled his mind with a red haze "revenge". In his travels he had heard a great many stories and tales, the one which he now obsessed over was that of the Devil and the crossroads. Following what he had heard in the tales he buried a small box containing the required items in the middle of the crossroads. No sooner had he covered the box a hooded figure appeared opposite him:

"Ah Nathaniel I see that you have come looking for help, how the righteous have fallen" the daemon sneered

"Enough of your taunts devil, you know why you are summoned I wish for a weapon with which to exact my revenge" Nathaniel growled.

"Indeed I believe I can be of service" hissed the daemon and drew from under his cloak a sword of the deepest black. "but there is a price as I am sure you are aware, I shall give you three years in which to claim your revenge, but as soon as this time runs out or if you vanquish your foe, your soul is mine to take." The daemon grinned.

"That is a sacrifice I am willing to take" and with that Nathaniel took hold of the sword held out before him. As soon as his fingers touched the cold handle a flash in his head blinded him and before he could regain his sight the daemon had vanished. 

As a reminder of his deal the daemon had left Nathaniel with the cursed sigul upon his forehead. He looked for shelter in the great city of Ermor but, although he attempted to cover his mark he was eventually found out and cast from the city. Finally he came upon the settlement of Kondak a place it was said would accept those others would not , he stepped forward hoping to find a place to shelter and and ally in his quest.
How long have you been with the Aceon server? :3 months

What time is it where you are? :GMT (UK)
Race:Human

Alltrusion

Accepted ;D  I like longer back stories.... Oh right and I have thought of a Rank/Profession for you (I will tell you in-game what it is)

KyleVin9499

What is your Minecraft User name? :DagonAssassin
What is your Aceon Character Name? : Merack Hedorh
What is your Perferred Rank/Profession? :
[/size]Ranger.
What Makes you a Monster and/or Misfit? : I Was Born a Lyncan
What Interests you most about the faction? : The Fact its Not a Big faction and Its Its not crowded
What is your back story? :I was born A Lyncan. My parents died when i was young and I Was left on my own In the Forest. I Was raised By wolves. as i Grew older I Was Told '' Im Not a Human So I have No rights''. I Was treated with disrespect. So ive come to Kondor In search of A place to live.
How long have you been with the Aceon server? :3 days
What time is it where you are? :8:39PM Central Time
What is your Characters Race? :Lyncan

Alltrusion

Ragolution

Quote from: KyleVin9499 on 11-08-2011
What is your Minecraft User name? :DagonAssassin
What is your Aceon Character Name? : Merack Hedorh
What is your Perferred Rank/Profession? :
[/size]Ranger.
What Makes you a Monster and/or Misfit? : I Was Born a Lyncan
What Interests you most about the faction? : The Fact its Not a Big faction and Its Its not crowded
What is your back story? :I was born A Lyncan. My parents died when i was young and I Was left on my own In the Forest. I Was raised By wolves. as i Grew older I Was Told '' Im Not a Human So I have No rights''. I Was treated with disrespect. So ive come to Kondor In search of A place to live.
How long have you been with the Aceon server? :3 days
What time is it where you are? :8:39PM Central Time
What is your Characters Race? :Lyncan

Fucking traitor.

KyleVin9499

Port, me and my brother share a HGN Account since we only have 1 computer. he wanted to join Kondak
Im still in Ermor. Its just you cannot make 2 accounts on 1 computer.
sorry for the hassle.

Just to point out The application post Isnt from me(Kylevin9499) Its From DagonAssassin We just use my Account.

RanmaChan

Yes, he explained it all to me in game.  Two minecraft accounts, but only one forum account.  Oops, lol.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Alltrusion

randomass

How Long have you been on the Minecraft server?:20 minutes
Character Name?:Randomass
Do you have Building auth?:NO
Preferred Branch? (Army or Navy):Army
Minecraft name?:Randomass

Beano

Kondak's dead, man... Burned down by bandits
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

RanmaChan

Quote from: randomass on 08-10-2011
How Long have you been on the Minecraft server?:20 minutes
Character Name?:Randomass
Do you have Building auth?:NO
Preferred Branch? (Army or Navy):Army
Minecraft name?:Randomass

Please, read the thread before you post an application, or read any of the new threads/info threads and you will find out that there are no other factions to apply for yet.

Alltrusion, we cannot delete, lock, or do anything with this section of the forum because Silver hasn't given Port moderator status in this subsection.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."