Having a second character

Started by okky360, 01-05-2011

okky360

Well, I have this one character; a merchant, and well I am growing quite bored of just sitting in my shop, trading with the locals, or traveling and trading. But, I heard that you could have multiple characters as long as you have a separate skin for them. I asked if this was all I needed, and I got mixed responses. So, could someone tell me as simple as they could, what do I need to do/required to have a second character?

Also; I asked if elves were restricted as a race choice, and I got no response. Someone mind answering?

Ragolution

Elves are gay.

You can have multiple characters with more than one skin.
And a new name.
That's about it.

okky360

Okay, is there an actual reason for elves being restricted either than your personal preference...

Ragolution

Just personal preference and the fact that more races don't make things simpler.

okky360

Well, fair enough..
Also, you apparently need approval to have any sort of magic, what exactly do I need to do, or is there a limit on mages?

Ragolution

Mages are seriously something in question. I've got a feeling we'll just make someone leader of the mage's guild and leave it at that.

okky360

Alright then, well thanks for helping to answer my questions.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Ragolution on 01-05-2011
Mages are seriously something in question. I've got a feeling we'll just make someone leader of the mage's guild and leave it at that.

*point's at himself*

Paintcheck

Elves are gay.

Fuck you.

<-- Is currently an elf in server.

As for "allowed" races there really isn't canon or anything to worry about so you can pretty much be whatever, as long as "whatever" is not "Completely invisible and can instantly kill anyone I want to by thinking hard enough and I never need to eat, sleep or drink and I can fly". We might have problems if that happens.

Demonizer877

Quote from: Paintcheck on 01-05-2011
Elves are gay.

Fuck you.

<-- Is currently an elf in server.

As for "allowed" races there really isn't canon or anything to worry about so you can pretty much be whatever, as long as "whatever" is not "Completely invisible and can instantly kill anyone I want to by thinking hard enough and I never need to eat, sleep or drink and I can fly". We might have problems if that happens.

hmm that sounds familiar I think they were just added, they are called vampires.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

okky360

Ohhh, low blow on the vampires.

Tarheelsown

I think you make a race that isnt invincible. So you can have a purple anus man from the lands of Assalania or whatever. Its your choice I guess, but check with an Admin if its ok first.

Demonizer877

Quote from: Tarheelsown on 01-05-2011
I think you make a race that isnt invincible. So you can have a purple anus man from the lands of Assalania or whatever. Its your choice I guess, but check with an Admin if its ok first.

I am not RPing with a purple anus man...
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have