Character In-Depth Background Thread

Started by meldin, 12-10-2011

meldin

Since I haven't seen anything like this on the forum, I thought that I would post this. Write A short story about you character, let others know your story a little better.

meldin

Epeatoro was born in a small elven village, about a day's journey from Valinor. His father was a Craftsman and his mother was a Fletcher. When he was 7, a band of Humans laid waste to the village. Both his parents were killed trying to save him. Luckily, Epeatoro was able to run away from the village before anyone could spot him. He walked tirelessly to Valinor. Once reaching the gates, he collapsed from exhaustion.

The two guards stationed there quickly ran over and took the child back to their headquarters. They were able to revive him in a few hours. He told the guards what happened to his home. They brought the news to the king, who sent out a troop to hunt down the savages who burned down the villages.

With no home, Epeatoro was raised by the Guards of Valinor. He carried gear and served the other guards. When he was 12, they trained him to be a guard of Valinor. He became artfully skilled with a bow, and could hit a moving target from 50 paces. At 18, he left Valinor to find a new home. He was lonely and needed a place where he could find someone he could love, and that was not in the elven city.

For 2 years, he traveled from place to place, trying to settle down. But had no luck finding a new home.... Until Ermor. Reaching Ermor's gates, he was welcomed by a multitude of people, all very kind. His best skill being the bow, he became a guard of Ermor, eventually becoming a veteran guard.

He also met his love here. Linwe, a human woman with an elven name. Linwe was all he could think about. he left flowers decretly at her door, and when he felt the time was right, he ask for her love.... The rest is still to come.

RanmaChan

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/locations-places/uhm-soo-this-area/

I've decided we're going to use this area as a Charachter Profile Repository.
I'll get Silver to rename it, eventually.

Treat it as such until we get it to that way.

I'll concoct a Profile Format as soon as I am able. -Portkins

-------

Please, don't make thread unrelated to "Factions and Groups" in this section.  Posting your character's profile would actually be more appropriate in the general section of the forums, however, if you follow the link above you can find the place where everyone else has already posted their character profiles.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."