Castle Griefing....

Started by braindawgs66, 23-03-2011

braindawgs66

Well, nothing has been destroyed but some arsehole has covered me and my friends castle with dirt, this has taken me a while to dig up and I do not appreciate people doing this. A sign at the crime scene said "mission complete". So this must have been part of some roleplay. Well if I dont say so myself, bad roleplay....
Do not ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!

Silver Knight

Sounds like someone is being a dickhead. If you annoyed someone then it was probably them. That's what a typical griefer does. Doing things like that is a pbannable offence.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

It Could be That someone got pissed of because Mattlittle36 avoided rp by leaving the server when an Assassin stood right in front of him, popping out of the floor. It could be that the task givers of the Assassin did this. (Don't want to tell names now, I know who it was, but still for Matt, rp avoiding trough going offline is banable and get's a timeban, so the next time I see you doing this, you well get a Time ban for 1 Day. If it keeps Occuring it will be longer.)

braindawgs66

I can assure you, mattlittle36 is a good friend of mine, the reason he left was probably for a good reason, not bad roleplay. I understand it was just a assignment so its all good :). But still, dont hate on mattlittle36 :)
Do not ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!

mattlittle36

The whole server was lagging up + i was being attacked by an assasin? i started losing help randomly as if i was drowning, so i quit to stop losing all my stuff, i didnt know i was being killed?
A time ban is pretty unfair considering i've been in the server for quite a long time now and have always kept to the rules.
Matt

Paintcheck

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 23-03-2011
It Could be That someone got pissed of because Mattlittle36 avoided rp by leaving the server when an Assassin stood right in front of him, popping out of the floor. It could be that the task givers of the Assassin did this. (Don't want to tell names now, I know who it was, but still for Matt, rp avoiding trough going offline is banable and get's a timeban, so the next time I see you doing this, you well get a Time ban for 1 Day. If it keeps Occuring it will be longer.)

RP actually happens on the server? When?

And it was probably the same asshole who wrecked my tower.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Paintcheck on 23-03-2011
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 23-03-2011

RP actually happens on the server? When?

And it was probably the same asshole who wrecked my tower.

RP Happens all the time, Also, Matt you walked around and then when the assassin popped up and you looked at him you disconeccted.

Paintcheck

Every time I have been on the server is either empty or 1 other person is on the other side of the map building. What time does the RP happen on?

Bl★ck Star

Every time I have been on the server is either empty or 1 other person is on the other side of the map building. What time does the RP happen on?

Around 3-6 pm GMT +1

Paintcheck

Oh no wonder I am in class then

Bl★ck Star

Oh no wonder I am in class then

:/ well in The weekend Most People stay up
longer.