Quote from: Beano on 27-10-2011
People went mental when you posted this xD

Any clue on what Pravh is?

I'm going to rename it. Trust me.

This is what it's based on.
http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/article/Azorius_Senate
http://www.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/Article.aspx?x=magic/dissension/azoriusinfo

Bl★ck Star

I'll be staying in old Ermor, I love the current look.

RanmaChan

People didn't want the roleplay system I tried to put into place, so I am not going to bother trying anymore.  Ermor is gone because you asked for it.  Now it will be just like how the old Aceon maps operated.  Have fun.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Bl★ck Star

Ragolution

Additional note:

The admin list has been reduced to:

Me. Silver. Quin.

We'll be allowing people to apply for Aceon Moderator in a few days.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Ragolution on 27-10-2011
Additional note:

The admin list has been reduced to:

Me. Silver. Quin.

We'll be allowing people to apply for Aceon Moderator in a few days.

Why so if I may ask ? Not that I have a problem, I'll surely apply, but I am just wondering.

meldin

I have to say that this server is gonna fail so badly....

This is how it's going to happen:

1. people are going to create multiple factions with very few people in them (and/or)

People are just going to mine and not Rp.

2. there will be many wars between these factions. (and/or)

People are going to be hermits in there mines and not Rp.

3. People are going to get bored of the faction and there will be like only one surviving faction (like DEAP) (and/or)

People are going to get bored of not Rping....

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: meldin on 27-10-2011
I have to say that this server is gonna fail so badly....

This is how it's going to happen:

1. people are going to create multiple factions with very few people in them (and/or)

People are just going to mine and not Rp.

2. there will be many wars between these factions. (and/or)

People are going to be hermits in there mines and not Rp.

3. People are going to get bored of the faction and there will be like only one surviving faction (like DEAP) (and/or)

People are going to get bored of not Rping....

That's the same that happend before, I never saw anyone rp until I started the rebellion, people also said that in global ooc chat earlier. The only thing they saw that was rp was buying food from the merchant district.

N3gativezero

To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

emperor bobby

I say: let's see how things work, before we Immediately Start argueing about wether this system will work or not.

Feerman

First off, I have RP'd somewhat frequently, we even RP'd the start of our (Arefu_Roo and I) faction.
So HAH!
The system will work, I RP'd MANY MANY times on the old server.
So don't disagree, RP.
'

Ragolution

And now we just wait for Silver to restart the server.

TheTrueArtyom

We need Fidel Castro to lead a new rebellion against the rebellion that rebelled against Ermor..........
"Anything that is complex is useless and anything that is simple is useful"-Mikhail Kalashnikov

CPftw

Quote from: TheTrueArtyom on 28-10-2011
We need Fidel Castro to lead a new rebellion against the rebellion that rebelled against Ermor..........
you could do it, but it would be too boring i guess...
pffft

meldin

"Come on boys.......... VIVE LA REVOLUTION CONTTE LES REVOLUTION!!!!!!

RanmaChan

Quote from: CPftw on 28-10-2011

Hohohohohohohohohohohoho.
Inside joke.

Arefu, make a faction in game called "AFK" where all you do is build a house for each member, than you all go afk.
Hohohohohoho.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 28-10-2011
Quote from: CPftw on 28-10-2011

Hohohohohohohohohohohoho.
Inside joke.

Arefu, make a faction in game called "AFK" where all you do is build a house for each member, than you all go afk.
Hohohohohoho.

I laffed

OldManRikdo

Geez... I lose my dedicated internet connection for one week... ONE WEEK!

meldin

(Since I was told we need to make new characters, i thought i write a little snippit of IC goodness for Epeataro.

After being away from his loved one, Linwe, Epeataro became very quiet and kept to himself. A month went by before he started talking to people. He started giving away his belongings, including his bow, which was very precious to him. After another week,  nobody heard anything of him again. It was when his neighbor, Mordechai came to his house to borrow some milk. Mordechai found a letter pinned to the door of Eppeataro's house, labeled "For Linwe". Without thinking he quickly opened it and read it to himself.

This is what it said.

"My Linwe, if you are reading this, then please forgive me.... It's been months since I have seen you, and now I feel that I have no purpose on this world. Please do not mourn me> For instead of waiting for you, my love, I have done a selfish act of taking my life to be rid of the loneliness I am feeling. I hope that in time, you may be able to forget me.  And now, I must ask for forgiveness from the gods, and you.... Goodbye Linwe. I shall see you, wherever we may be after life.......

TheTrueArtyom

(Mordecai didnt find shit, he left as soon as Ermor got fucked up, never went back.)
"Anything that is complex is useless and anything that is simple is useful"-Mikhail Kalashnikov

meldin

no, this is before ermor fell....

Feerman

We have a section for this.
Locations & Places.
Otherwise, nice.

Ragolution

LIST OF DEITIES

Zea, the Goddess of Pity and Death, is quite beautiful, with ebony skin, short, flowing dark grey hair, and eyes the color of cold iron. She is tall and very slender, and is always smiling. She usually wears simple clothes dyed pale orange and dark brown.
She is also associated with madness and candles. She is often worshipped by magic-users. Her large numbers of followers can be primarily distinguished by their hairstyle. There are many carvings of her near bridges. There are many myths involving her mercurial relationship with Taechel. She is the sister of Inealloc. She is known to place challenges before great mortal warriors.

Enide, the Goddess of Magic, is unusually beautiful, with fair skin, short, straight flaming red hair, and eyes the color of amethyst. She is average height and slender, and is usually smiling. She usually wears a cloak dyed dark red-violet and grey-blue.
She is also associated with dusk, winter and runaways. She is often worshipped by youths. Her few followers can be primarily distinguished by their tattoos. There are numerous sacrifices to her in most cities. There are many myths involving her duels with Troavaeln. She is the sister of Bovlo. She is known to help mortal heroes.

Other Deities:

Inealloc, the Goddess of Earth, the Forge and Time, is somewhat plain, with bronzed skin, short, dark brown hair, and eyes the color of red wine. She is average height and solidly built, and usually has a guarded expression. She usually wears leather armor dyed violet.
She is also associated with strength and vengeance. She is often worshipped by merchants. Her vast flocks of followers can be primarily distinguished by the ritual greetings they use. There are a respectable amount of shrines to her in meadows. There are many myths involving her affectionate relationship with Enide. She is the sister of Zea. She is known to place challenges before epic mortal heroes.

Troavaeln, the God of Evil, is very beautiful, with tanned skin, short, swirling auburn hair, and eyes the color of fresh snow. He is of average height and slightly plump, and almost never frowns. He usually wears little clothing, dyed burnt orange and light grey.
He is also associated with jesters, crossroads and innocence. He is often worshipped by women. His vast flocks of followers can be primarily distinguished by their hairstyle. There are a respectable amount of offerings to him near rivers. There are many myths involving his tumultuous affairs with certain mortals. He is the brother of Zea. He is known to give aid to peasants who ask for aid.

P'nsai, the Goddess of Storms, Night and Resurrection, is quite beautiful, with very pale skin, waist length, wavy cinnamon hair, and eyes the color of garnets. She is medium height and somewhat muscular, and is usually smiling. She usually wears opulent robes dyed dark violet and dark gold.
She is also associated with mysteries, passion and strife. She is often worshipped by merchants. Her few, but dedicated followers can be primarily distinguished by the symbols they wear. There are many temples to her near rivers. There are many myths involving her daring adventures with Inealloc. She is the mother of Inealloc. She is known to help great mortal heroes.

Bovlo, the God of Borders and Prophecy, is surprisingly ugly, with pale skin, shoulder length, flowing medium brown hair, and eyes the color of fallen leaves. He is very short and broad-shouldered, and almost never frowns. He usually wears little clothing, dyed bright blue.
He is also associated with the sun. He is often worshipped by merchants. His surprisingly numerous followers can be primarily distinguished by their tattoos. There are a large number of altars dedicated to him on lonely roads. There are many myths involving his competetive relationship with Troavaeln. He is the brother of Zea. He is known to pose riddles to mortal heroes.

Xyron, the God of Nightmares and Fear, is surprisingly plain, with bronzed skin, short, curly light brown hair, and eyes the color of lightning bolts. He is tall and slender, and is usually frowning. He usually wears elegant clothing dyed red-violet and silver.
He is also associated with oaths. He is often worshipped by commoners. His few followers can be primarily distinguished by the ritual greetings they use. There are widespread sacrifices to him on islands. There are many myths involving his ill-fated romance with Troavaeln. He is the brother of Zea. He is known to sometimes hinder random mortals.

Taechel, the God of the Hearth, Disease and Intoxicants, is surprisingly plain, with bronzed skin, long, straight black hair, and eyes the color of forest moss. He is average height and muscular, and usually has a guarded expression. He usually wears a cloak dyed blue-green and dark blue.
He is also associated with dreams. He is often worshipped by merchants. His vast flocks of followers can be primarily distinguished by the weapons they bear. There are more than a few depictions of him in forests. There are many myths involving his epic battles with Bovlo. He is the brother of Zea. He is known to give aid to epic mortal heroes.

Edvyn

Will we be able to create our own gods/religions? Edmond did come from another world, and I'd imagine the deities of his homeworld would be different to these.