An idea

Started by Edvyn, 29-10-2011

Edvyn

So, I haven't been on recently due to schoolwork and whatnot, but apparently Ermor and the old system, which was working pretty well, has gone bust. To avoid complete and utter chaos, we need some kind of system to replace it. This system won't be as restrictive as the previous one, putting less of a restriction on what a person in minecraft, the game, can do and more on what a person can do RP-wise. Essentially, these restrictions would be to keep suspension of disbelief active - RP characters would be believable and have their own limits, but there wouldn't be a limit on what a person does OOC. Really, though, this is common sense - Surely the majority of the people on this server know what they're doing to an extent, and can realise that playing a winged elven dragon hunter legend king god born of a demon just doesn't work well. To avoid the springing up of many tiny factions, we can follow the rule of common sense and ask people to give reasons for starting a faction, perhaps even asking for a basic story to accompany said faction. Anyway, rambling aside, let's use this opportunity of a new map to make some good RP. Let's write up a world together.

Demonizer877

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say? Sounds like to me you've written a long piece of text just to state "no powergaming, metagaming and no being stupid with factions"? Anyway we've replaced the Ermor system with the one previous to Ermor, and it wasn't exactly chaotic in those times...
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

Archangel94

Quote from: Demonizer877 on 29-10-2011
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say? Sounds like to me you've written a long piece of text just to state "no powergaming, metagaming and no being stupid with factions"? Anyway we've replaced the Ermor system with the one previous to Ermor, and it wasn't exactly chaotic in those times...

Not chaotic but boring