Aderator - The Worshipers of the Greek Gods!

Started by Lukee9, 18-06-2011

Lukee9

So far we are a non-violent faction living under the protection of Valhalla, for a "small" price weekly. We believe in greek mythology and the greek gods and we are in a hidden base at the moment. Our faction has lots of materials as we are situated above an iron mine...
We are open at the moment, so in game just type: /f join Aderator
I am the creator/admin, Lukee9.
Extra Information -
Aderator is translated as Worshiper in Latin.
We pay 15 gold / 50 iron / 2 diamond weekly to Valhalla.
You are rewarded for good work, with rare items and gear.
We were created on the 14/6/2011

We are fairly new at the moment, so this post will surely be edited a lot. We are adding a storyline/background soon...

LupusCallidus

Theres a box outside the first gate now... ill show you when we're online
Titan Motstand

geccoy

This is a dumb idea.
It could be good, but, you made it shit.
Good job.

Lukee9

Quote from: geccoy on 19-06-2011
This is a dumb idea.
It could be good, but, you made it shit.
Good job.
How so? oh, and pretending to be an Aceon Whitelister is quite low m8...

geccoy

I am the Aceon Whitelister.
I took a break from the server, but, I still am on the forums.
The reason this is going to be a failure is because first, you don't name it "The Worshippers of Greek Gods!"
Second, before you make a thread, you write down all the information.
Leaving it blank will attract no one, especially in the eye-sore of a text, and, the random colors.
Third, there are no Greeks here. So, if anything, it would be Hellenism, but, that still is a generalization of Greek culture, and, there are no Greeks here, as I said.

Archangel94

You should make a new god.. perhaps evil so it will really be a cult

Paintcheck

Why is your name Latin if you are worshipping Greek gods?

Either go with the Roman equivalents or get a Greek name.

LupusCallidus

Quote from: geccoy on 19-06-2011
I am the Aceon Whitelister.
I took a break from the server, but, I still am on the forums.
The reason this is going to be a failure is because first, you don't name it "The Worshippers of Greek Gods!"
Second, before you make a thread, you write down all the information.
Leaving it blank will attract no one, especially in the eye-sore of a text, and, the random colors.
Third, there are no Greeks here. So, if anything, it would be Hellenism, but, that still is a generalization of Greek culture, and, there are no Greeks here, as I said.

DAMN! Lukee... she handed it to you... then took it back. then slapped you with it. I knew you were fucked when you said she wasn't really the whitelister... but D. A. M. N. I didn't think it would be this bad!
Titan Motstand

Bfranx

Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

emperor bobby

Interesting idea, Poor Presentation, Sorry.

Lukee9

Okay, to all of you, though i doubt you'll come back to this post...
1) I am not naming my faction: προσκυνητής, which is the Greek equivalent.
2) This is not a damn cult!
3) Its my faction, i'll put what i want in the top.
4) Well done for realizing we're not Greeks, but we're not vikings either, and we don't go around punching trees...
5) The things put in color are the most important bits
6) Anyone can change their private message, so anyone can call themself an Aceon Whitelister
7) 'All the information' I'm putting it all into a video that i'm making on my server, but my server hasn't been working for a while.
8) I was told to put a thread on the forums, i didn't really want to and i don't really care what anyone thinks...
9) The only reason you're all coming here to say its a fail is because you're listening to what geccoy is saying
and
10) Lupus, i couldn't care less...

Bfranx

Actually, i called it a fail because your description is 9 lines long, and very vague. The text is very small, you have no application form, and your faction name is stupid. Oh, btw...

Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

geccoy

Quote from: Lukee9 on 21-06-2011
1) I am not naming my faction: προσκυνητής, which is the Greek equivalent.
2) This is not a damn cult!
3) Its my faction, i'll put what i want in the top.
4) Well done for realizing we're not Greeks, but we're not vikings either, and we don't go around punching trees...
5) The things put in color are the most important bits
6) Anyone can change their private message, so anyone can call themself an Aceon Whitelister
7) 'All the information' I'm putting it all into a video that i'm making on my server, but my server hasn't been working for a while.
8) I was told to put a thread on the forums, i didn't really want to and i don't really care what anyone thinks...
9) The only reason you're all coming here to say its a fail is because you're listening to what geccoy is saying
and
10) Lupus, i couldn't care less...

That's because geccoy is right.

emperor bobby

Luke, calm down, We're Not saying this stuff to be a bunch of arses, We're try to tell you what's wrong, so you can fix it. simple as that.

LupusCallidus

LMFAO!!!! OMFG he still doesn't believe geccoy's the whitelister... oh lord :')
Titan Motstand

Lukee9

Quote from: LupusCallidus on 21-06-2011
LMFAO!!!! OMFG he still doesn't believe geccoy's the whitelister... oh lord :')
Where in my previous message did i mention that?

LupusCallidus

Quote from: Lukee9 on 21-06-2011

... Indirectly you said it.
Titan Motstand