[Poll] Guild City Discussion Thread

Started by RanmaChan, 11-03-2012

Andrew Weasley

Honestly, who gives a shit. The fact that we are voting for a government just shows that we should have a Democracy...
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

Ragolution

Quote from: Andrew Weasley on 15-03-2012
Honestly, who gives a shit. The fact that we are voting for a government just shows that we should have a Democracy...

Uh.
No.

Andrew Weasley

Quote from: Ragolution on 15-03-2012
Quote from: Andrew Weasley on 15-03-2012

Uh.
No.

Ok.
I want to see you be dictator in a Dictatorship
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

RanmaChan

I never actually said you COULD change your vote.  In all the polls I make I make it so that you CAN'T change your vote, EVER.  The problem is that someone keeps changing my polls so I have to do it this way, where there are no rules I can set in the options for the vote.  In fact if Vol hadn't decided to change his vote I would never have noticed.

So no, you can't change your vote once you have voted, just like in a regular poll.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 15-03-2012
I never actually said you COULD change your vote.  In all the polls I make I make it so that you CAN'T change your vote, EVER.  The problem is that someone keeps changing my polls so I have to do it this way, where there are no rules I can set in the options for the vote.  In fact if Vol hadn't decided to change his vote I would never have noticed.

So no, you can't change your vote once you have voted, just like in a regular poll.

Then this isn't a fair poll and I'm not okay with that.

Ragolution

This is a huge waste of time.

Government is going to be a Monarchy.

If you guys want a democracy after the Monarchy "Falls" then by all means do so but right now I'm more concerned with the stability of the server and providing everyone a brief 'SETUP' period.