OFFICIAL ACEON LOA/HELLO/GOODBYE THREAD

Started by RanmaChan, 12-12-2011

CPftw

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 24-04-2012
Concert coming up for my school band, so practice,
Hope the concert goes alright
my steppy dad is having some medical issues.
Hope he is alright as well
Come back soon
pffft

Mr_Squirrel

This is a short LOA, maybe a few days.
In short, Concert coming up for my school band, so practice, and my steppy dad is having some medical issues. Anyways.
Keep RPing, friends.
Hope everythings all right! Come back soon!

Ragolution

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Ragolution on 24-04-2012
Bye feer.

If you are saying bye as in "Forever" it's not forever, I'll be back in a few days (maybe a week, at MOST), but this is a really hectic time, so I need to be with my family.

Ragolution

Bye feer.

If you are saying bye as in "Forever" it's not forever, I'll be back in a few days (maybe a week, at MOST), but this is a really hectic time, so I need to be with my family.

I figured you'd feel special since you're the only one I ever really said bye to.

CoolFeerman

Bye feer.

I figured you'd feel special since you're the only one I ever really said bye to.

OH.
I do feel special.
:D

2ktaco

Bye Feer. You have to come back or, I'll have no one to try and, kill me.

meldin

Hey guys..... So after wanting to come back for the past "i dont know how long" I've been gone, I finally return back to my home. Well, if I'm still allowed to call it home. With the last few months I was on the server being bad ones for me, I slowly turned into a total dick and only did anything just to piss off a bunch of people. I guess that's because I wanted to become more involved in Aceon, it kinda failed, and I just didn't care any more.

Well that's behind me now. Seeing that quin's gone and the new map has started, I find it's safe to show my face around here again. I know that the player base will have changed quite a bit since I left, so I have to do some catch up and meet everybody. It's going to be nice to finally come back and RP for once. I really need it.

TL;DR  For the new people that don't know me, I am Jagger (a.k.a meldin, Epeataro(taro), and now Erivan) and I'm aceon's second most veteran player, Chief being the first. It's going to be great RPing with you guys and having lots of fun.

For the people who do know me, I'm back and I hope we get to RP with each other more often than we had these last few months.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: meldin on 25-04-2012
Hey guys..... So after wanting to come back for the past "i dont know how long" I've been gone, I finally return back to my home. Well, if I'm still allowed to call it home. With the last few months I was on the server being bad ones for me, I slowly turned into a total dick and only did anything just to piss off a bunch of people. I guess that's because I wanted to become more involved in Aceon, it kinda failed, and I just didn't care any more.

Well that's behind me now. Seeing that quin's gone and the new map has started, I find it's safe to show my face around here again. I know that the player base will have changed quite a bit since I left, so I have to do some catch up and meet everybody. It's going to be nice to finally come back and RP for once. I really need it.

TL;DR  For the new people that don't know me, I am Jagger (a.k.a meldin, Epeataro(taro), and now Erivan) and I'm aceon's second most veteran player, Chief being the first. It's going to be great RPing with you guys and having lots of fun.

For the people who do know me, I'm back and I hope we get to RP with each other more often than we had these last few months.
Welcome back Mr. Ponytail

Ragolution

At least now I don't have to make Avol an admin. (Just kidding, avol.)

2ktaco

Welcome back my son! Hehe.. you'll always be that annoying little drow kid in my eyes.

CoolFeerman

WELCOME BACK ELFAG

meldin

Ah, it's nice to to see all the warm "welcome backs".

Totsalot

Hey, guys. I'm really sorry I haven't been on lately. I got rid of my old computer, and I'm working on a new one. I'll be on once I finish it.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Totsalot on 26-04-2012
Hey, guys. I'm really sorry I haven't been on lately. I got rid of my old computer, and I'm working on a new one. I'll be on once I finish it.
Welcome back

CoolFeerman

I'm back in action, motherfuckers.

Alaizia

I am sorry I havent been on the server as of late, there has been somethings going down and for now my parents have completely taken away my computer for an amount of time that they have not told me, I have no possible way to get on the server at the moment, but I will still will check the forums from time to time when I possibly can.

I have to say that I really miss playing , but for now I have to wait

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 27-04-2012
I'm back in action, motherfuckers.
Just as planned...

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Duraga on 30-04-2012
I am sorry I havent been on the server as of late, there has been somethings going down and for now my parents have completely taken away my computer for an amount of time that they have not told me, I have no possible way to get on the server at the moment, but I will still will check the forums from time to time when I possibly can.

Hope to see you soon!

Ragolution

Sorry :(

Alaizia

Quote from: Ragolution on 30-04-2012

Sorry :(

its ok, I will be getting on once in a while, but usual only an hour on some days...

Mooins

Hi im Mooins! I think all the servers on HGN are awesome looking and Im trying to get onto aceon and it says I need to join the channel... I dont know how to join so can someone help me out? thanks.
Mooins is one of the awesomes.

CPftw

You need to read the signs at spawn. You just type /ch g and you are done. Hope to see you around
pffft

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Mooins on 01-05-2012
Hi im Mooins! I think all the servers on HGN are awesome looking and Im trying to get onto aceon and it says I need to join the channel... I dont know how to join so can someone help me out? thanks.
There are signs at where you spawn that answers your question. Welcome to Aceon!

Mooins

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 01-05-2012
Quote from: Mooins on 01-05-2012
There are signs at where you spawn that answers your question. Welcome to Aceon!
ok thanks!
Mooins is one of the awesomes.