Hey Peoples of HGN

Started by ZainMenloe, 15-12-2011

ZainMenloe

Some of you may already know me, and that's because I do things in an odd order, cause I want to. I'm ZainMenloe, in case you couldn't see my profile to the right. I'm almost always sarcastic, though I try to tone it down a bit since sarcasm can be a little hard to hear over text. I consider myself to be a gerd, a mix between a geek and a nerd. Geek because I'm a gamer, Nerd because I roleplay, play dungeons and dragons, and all that other happy nerd stuff. I could add much more onto that, such as jock because I do like getting outside and playing a sport every now and then. Hmm... Jordeek? Meh, that's why I just left it at Gerd. Anyways, its almost impossible to get me angry, as my ignoring skill is over 9000 (I love bad puns and references too) Anyway, that's the gist about me. Oh, one last thing, I LOVE CRUSSARIA. Alright, that is all.

Recreas

Welcome... your post is kinda late :P, but anyways, maybe your a Gerdock ^^
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Silver Knight

Quote from: Recreas on 15-12-2011
Welcome... your post is kinda late :P, but anyways, maybe your a Gerdock ^^

Must be a norweign saying.. Gerdock... Welcome to HGN.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

Welcome to HGN anyways, Hope you had fun staying here already ^^

ZainMenloe

Quote from: Recreas on 15-12-2011
Welcome... your post is kinda late :P , but anyways, maybe your a Gerdock ^^

Yeah, I know, but I'd rather introduce myself once I know I'll be staying a while rather than introduce myself and be here a day and never come back.

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 16-12-2011
Welcome to HGN anyways, Hope you had fun staying here already ^^

Oh I have! Great community. I've had a few places I've been to that were just... Unwelcoming. Sort of like a village that doesn't allow newcomers, they only liked the people already there, and didn't want anyone new in it. :/ Needless to say I didn't stay there long. I posted a 'Hi' In their introduction area and about 3 people said "You can't make topics you fag" Or something similar... I doubt that they are still around, I don't even remember the name.

Chippy

Btw. Your profile picture is on the left! >:D

ZainMenloe

Quote from: Chippy on 16-12-2011
Btw. Your profile picture is on the left! >:D

Just stoofoo chippy...
Just stoofoo...