Hello everyone

Started by 22g Ben, 31-05-2011

22g Ben

Hello everyone. I had heard of HGN a while back when I tried to join your Stalker roleplay. Unfortunately I couldn't be arsed at the time to find all the stuff I needed to join. But after a while I thought it's worth the effort seeing as a I'm a massive fan of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series and of Garry's mod serious RP. So I look forward to gaming and meeting with all of you. Cheers :)

Silver Knight

Welcome to HGN.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Comradebritish

Hi there, welcome to HGN. Hope you enjoy yourself in the time that you choose to stay with us.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Frostee

Poopship

Welcome. We aren't the best community, but we are the best community with Stalker RP!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAH WHO ONE THE LOTTERY? I DIDDD!

GeneralGold

Welcome to HGN, but just so you know, we are very strict here.

DERP DERP DERP DERP HERPPPP HE STOLE MY GUN HERP DERPPPP HURRR TURKEY HERP
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Turkey

Welcome to HGN.

lolKieck

'Sup man, Fear RP and don't RP like a wanna-be badass (feel free to RP a REAL badass if you can) and we'll get along just fine.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

PacMan502

Quote from: lolKieck on 31-05-2011
'Sup man, Fear RP and don't RP like a wanna-be badass (feel free to RP a REAL badass if you can) and we'll get along just fine.
What the cat-obsessed guy said.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: PacMan502 on 01-06-2011
Quote from: lolKieck on 31-05-2011
What the cat-obsessed guy said.

Das_Uberman

Welcome to HGN, and remember to avoid the Military, or I will be forced to snipe you in the face and laugh at your corpse.

Buffalo Wings

Quote from: Das_Uberman on 04-06-2011
Welcome to HGN, and remember to avoid the Military, or I will be forced to snipe you in the face and laugh at your corpse.

So true.