Hello again Hyper Gaming :)

Started by IceFire, 02-02-2013

IceFire

Soo... Hello people!
It's been a while. According to the forums it's been 4 years since I made my account (wow) and you're still going! Very impressive :)
You may or may not remember me but I played Stalker role-played lots and damn I enjoyed it :) (My main character was James Kalix who was a Corporal in Duty and I had a bloodsucker named Harrox (A baby bloodsucker, the son of ThY's :D)) I was a $100 donator, not sure what happened to that but at least the community is still alive to appreciated that :)

After finding lots of character back stories of myself and other players I decided to come pay another visit :D
I'm not quite sure I know the specifics on why I left the community but I don't think I left on the most positive side. I apologise for anything I did in the past and can promise you that I'll be better than ever, after all it's been four years and I've matured incredible (I was 13 when I last played, now I'm almost 18).
I look forward to seeing some familiar faces (ThY you're a sexy beast!!!)

xoxo

Icefire / Jon :)

Knife_cz

Frostee

Hasn't been 4 yet, but hi.

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Steven :D

darkzerxx

*tosses him a vodka* Welcome to the zone STALKER.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Recreas

Don't think it was 4 years either ... I haven't been with HGN THAT long and I still remember you.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Plunger

Quote from: IceFire on 02-02-2013
Soo... Hello people!
It's been a while. According to the forums it's been 4 years since I made my account (wow) and you're still going! Very impressive :)
You may or may not remember me but I played Stalker role-played lots and damn I enjoyed it :) (My main character was James Kalix who was a Corporal in Duty and I had a bloodsucker named Harrox (A baby bloodsucker, the son of ThY's :D)) I was a $100 donator, not sure what happened to that but at least the community is still alive to appreciated that :)

After finding lots of character back stories of myself and other players I decided to come pay another visit :D
I'm not quite sure I know the specifics on why I left the community but I don't think I left on the most positive side. I apologise for anything I did in the past and can promise you that I'll be better than ever, after all it's been four years and I've matured incredible (I was 13 when I last played, now I'm almost 18).

xoxo

Well, you lost your donator privalages after being permabanned to answer the first question.

And it's only been 3-4 years since you joined HGN, how did you manage to get five years older?

Khorn

He did say almost 18. So give it a few months.

IceFire

Quote from: Plunger on 05-02-2013
Soo... Hello people!

xoxo

Well, you lost your donator privalages after being permabanned to answer the first question.

And it's only been 3-4 years since you joined HGN, how did you manage to get five years older?

Look i'm not a lier, i'm 17 at the moment; 18 in May. 17 - 4 = 13. So yes I was 13/14.

nKe

ThY

Missed ya.

(ThY you're a sexy beast!!!)