Hallo! ...uh... Hi!

Started by PuddingLord, 09-05-2012

PuddingLord

Alright, I'll admit this: I suck at doing intro threads. Basically, I'm some new guy who was browsing the Terraria servers list, came upon this server, and did a bit of digging and ghosting the site for a few days, and.. hi.

Now then, for those of you asking: "Why would anyone choose a name like PuddingLord?" My response to you is thus: EXACTLY. It perfectly describes my unique (see: "insane") frame of mind. And my love of pudding. (...Wot? It's good!)

Anyway. I'll shortly attempt to play on the server. All I ask is that people bear with me; I haven't roleplayed since I was around 19, and as I am now 21 (going on 22 in a month, oh joy of joys), you can tell that's plenty of time for any abilities to get a bit.. rusty, shall we say?

Alright. Well. That's that, then. I'm PL, (or Pud) and that was my overly-long introduction. Thank you for reading, and now... I'm gonna go do.. stuff.

I don't know! Stuff! D:
Characters:
Avinius "Avin" Leonid Varus

ThY

Welcome! PM me if you have any questions, i'll be here to help.

Gonztah

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Ket

Hi, I like heavy metal.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

ZainMenloe

Quote from: KetChuup on 09-05-2012
Hi, I like heavy metal.
>.>
Okay... Nice to know...

On a related note, Hi, welcome to HGN, hope you like it here :)

Oh... And, as a pudding lord... Can you make pudding?

I'm hungry...

KingArthur

Seems like your a good guy to me, hello and welcome

meetdadoom

I think you might get a long very well with our resident Sex dungeon master, Lord Ravanger.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Picto Wolf

Hey welcome to HGN.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: ThY on 09-05-2012
Welcome! PM me if you have any questions, i'll be here to help.