Comrades.

Started by Mikhail Gorhsky, 05-05-2011

Mikhail Gorhsky

Greets all,

I found this community as I was browsing dystopian styled RP servers and this one caught my eye. I plan to stay here for quite a while and play the STALKER and Fallout RP servers. =D

Born nude, Helpless and unable to provide for myself; I have fought my entire life to combat these handicaps.

After setting 4 world records in the catoagory of being a complete Bad-ass, I was on a roll. But all was not well when one day my complete awesomeness completely blinded a crowd of people that were basking in my godliness. It was then I decided to let some other people in the world have a small chance at being as awesome as myself. I hung up the belt and stepped into the shoes of civilian life, it was hard at first, but I managed to tone down how awesome I was and stop blocking out the potential of others around me in a Hundred mile Radius. There are still sporadic moments in my life when my gift to the world is revelaed and reprecussions follow. Earthquakes, Hurricanes and other natural disasters are only the worlds way of reminding me how amazing I am.

( Look forward to playing with all of you! =D )

Interesting Facts About Me:
Mil-Sim Airsofter
I love to model!
Canadian Forces Reservist

RanmaChan

Welcome to HGN!   I am glad you have decided to grace us with your awesomeness, even if it is toned down.  Its always good to have another Canadian around too!  If you play Minecraft, come join us on the RP server there as well.  :)
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

GeneralGold

Someone....please.... make this guy an SA.
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Roy

Ehh Canadains lol
Welcome to HGN

lolKieck

Quote from: Mikhail GorskyAfter setting 4 world records in the catoagory of being a complete Bad-ass...
Entertain me.
Quote from: Him again.my complete awesomeness
You have a lot to learn, grasshopper.
Also, hi.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Poopship

Welcome buhday.

Frostee

Hola amigo

Cutch

Whats a catoagory?

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

deluxulous

Quote from: Cutch on 08-05-2011
Whats a catoagory?

What does "whats" mean? Is it a plural noun?

Paintcheck

Quote from: PistolKid on 08-05-2011
Quote from: Cutch on 08-05-2011
Whats a catoagory?

What does "whats" mean? Is it a plural noun?

And this is why when you make fun of someone's grammar or spelling you better be damn sure you didn't do something equally stupid. Lol.