Bye.

Started by acepie, 27-03-2011

acepie

Yes, so soon.
Noone probably cares, but the reason I quit is due to Hessen.
His strange, sadistic ways are just too much.
He continues to list off strange torture ways, which I am not comfortable with. Since I have given him this leverage, I want to quit this server to not give him a chance to use it.
And the amount of douchery one faction can hold is startling. (FR)
Just my two cents. Anyway, see you guys in like, never. Unless I make a run-in with some HGN member in the future.
I am not willing to deal with his DMing and sadistic ways.
Go bother him if you want to. My two weeks here have been fun, and I was willing to stay for longer if it wasn't for him. I see no reason for his counts of DMing me and my friends to be pardoned, considering he didnt even talk to us in the first place. Different matter however. Just me venting, then quitting HGN forever.
Ciao, my good members. Except Hessen. Hessen, fuck you. Fuck you hard in the ass.

TL;DR: Hessen's a dick, and I'm leaving.

Turkey

Quote from: acepie on 27-03-2011
Yes, so soon.
He continues to list off strange torture ways, which I am not comfortable with. Since I have given him this leverage, I want to quit this server to not give him a chance to use it.
Just my two cents. Anyway, see you guys in like, never. Unless I make a run-in with some HGN member in the future.
Go bother him if you want to. My two weeks here have been fun, and I was willing to stay for longer if it wasn't for him. I see no reason for his counts of DMing me and my friends to be pardoned, considering he didnt even talk to us in the first place. Different matter however. Just me venting, then quitting HGN forever.
Ciao, my good members. Except Hessen. Hessen, fuck you. Fuck you hard in the ass.

Who are you?

ITT: A nobody randomly flaming again.

Recreas

Yes Turkey, it's some random minge that knows how to use the forums.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Turkey

Quote from: Recreas on 27-03-2011
Yes Turkey, it's some random minge that knows how to use the forums.

His post prove a lot.

Also, He's never been seen. Anywhere.

Silver Knight

Yes, so soon.

If you have evidence of said deathmatching go ahead and post a ban request. HGN  upholds justice where it is deserved.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Hessen

Quote from: Last.Exile on 27-03-2011
Yes, so soon.

If you have evidence of said deathmatching go ahead and post a ban request. HGN  upholds justice where it is deserved.

^ He doesnt i've asked him multiple times to produce logs or pics and not his "Friends honest word".
BURN THE HERETICS!

acepie

i've already brought it up with jake, apparently he was 'pardoned' for whatever reason, we had decided a temp ban but he apparently resolved it on teamspeak? i dont know
and no, i'm not some random minge, i just lurk the forums
i'm actually Jameson Clark, a Junior Guardian in teh BoS
but yes, there were witnesses. you can ask Spades, and my friend. Friend's SF name is activeCamouflage, if you want to take it up with him.

Hessen

^ so why would you beat a dead horse with a smelting iron?
BURN THE HERETICS!

Khorn

In the few times I viewed player list, Hessen (Holy Melon Crusader), would have a score of 1 or more.

I'm not saying it shows proof of DMing, but it does show that he generally kills at least 1 person while on. At least when I check.

Again, just something I noticed before.

acepie

Quote from: Hessen on 27-03-2011
Quote from: Last.Exile on 27-03-2011
-snip-

^ He doesnt i've asked him multiple times to produce logs or pics and not his "Friends honest word".
You never asked me to produce logs/pics. Ask gamerhead for them, since he clearly had logs that we supposedly shot him. besides, how would i get pics if you dmed me with only 2 lines of dialogue? logs are also impossible, because no admins were on at the time and I can't get those sort of logs

acepie

you know what? fuck it. i already knew noone would care, and just think i'm a random minge. BoS can re-open apps for one space if they feel like it, because I just quit. i just quit the entirity of the community, for fucks sake. I'm not going to continue this discussion further, due to hessen's douchebaggery.

Khorn

Acepie, if you were truly DMed, then fight it back.

Get witnesses and get evidence of any kind.

But calling Hessen names and saying you don't care makes it look like it shouldn't matter.

You are seen as a minge to people like Turkey, which doesn't mean shit. Only way to improve your look is to stick with the community and make yourself noticeable, in a good way(unlike how Turkey does it)

acepie

fine. I was truly DMed, I fought back, we had a temp ban planned out, then supposedly they talked on teamspeak without me and resolved it like nothing ever happened.
Seriously, the main reason I quit isnt because of hessen's DMing, thats just part of the reason. It's because of his sadistic ways. He's just encouraging me to leave, like the tool he is.

Silver Knight

fine. I was truly DMed, I fought back, we had a temp ban planned out, then supposedly they talked on teamspeak without me and resolved it like nothing ever happened.
Seriously, the main reason I quit isnt because of hessen's DMing, thats just part of the reason. It's because of his sadistic ways. He's just encouraging me to leave, like the tool he is.

If you feel so strongly against Hessen and you feel that he is doing is wrong and against the server, then again, post a ban application for him. Things get sorted that way. Jake is a TO he does not authorise bans, or cutch or anyone else for that matter. I do that. So either state your claim, continue playing or wonder off but the chance was there.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

acepie

I'm going to go with the last option: wander off.
Nice community you guys got goin here, but Hessen is just the wrench in the works for me.
Ciao

Pink!

Uh, by the way - I have seen the sadistic, slightly foolish roleplay Hessen takes part in or encourages first hand.

This is not something the guy's making up, and it is also a reason I do not play Fallout Roleplay (though not the largest.)

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Khorn

Sad to see a member turn away so quickly, but I guess he has no interest in staying any longer.

Hessen, since you are reading, I ask, how often do you ICly kill a player and let them just reflag and play by New Life Rule?

Even the Enclave are nice enough to just do a /me shot to the head, and if a player complies to the /me they can leave under New Life Rule.
We only shoot players that attempt to 'minge' run off, or fight back with guns.

Hessen

Dear pink,

You can thank jimmy for that RP as I was unable to do anything directly.

Dear Khorn,

The last player I killed was today after a week long trend of not icly killing anyone. The last NLR I did was 8 days ago and that resulted in her coming back 2 hours later and simply shooting me in the head.
BURN THE HERETICS!

Khorn

I wonder how long before everyone installs Fraps and gets demos of every session they hop on.

Hessen

Quote from: Khorn on 27-03-2011
I wonder how long before everyone installs Fraps and gets demos of every session they hop on.

I got 500 caps on 4 weeks.
BURN THE HERETICS!

Recreas

This has all been resolved, he just ragequited. Now can somebody please lock this before we get a flamewars.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Aresty

Hey, more or three members have something to say on Hessen. It means Acepie isn't making shit up.

Khorn

I was talking with him for the past 2 hours to hear his side.

It sounds like there is a bit more to this then it seems.

He does have a bad image attached to his name. Like a bad first impression.

The way he put it, sounded like he is the only leading FRA, alone. Supposedly Cutch isn't around and Hessen doesn't exactly trust his subordinates to do anything. Leading a faction can be stressful. Stress turns to bad decisions.

Ralazo

Hessen is one hell of a DMer, he urges to kill people.
Even randomly attacking the Enclave. I vouch for Acepie.

Recreas

Quote from: Ralazo on 27-03-2011
Hessen is one hell of a DMer, he urges to kill people.
Even randomly attacking the Enclave. I vouch for Acepie.

Acepie isn't actually doing this as the rules told him to, and as Exile already said go make a ban request and put all your evidence on there with your supporting members. Don't randomly make a post about yourself ragequiting it only makes you look like a little minge-rage kid.