BluChrome:BlackChrome

Started by BlackChrome, 22-04-2010

BlackChrome

I'm BluChrome, That Troll from like 2 years ago that left on his own choice. I'm coming back as BlackChrome(Forum name) and STEAM account as BluChrome.....if it is "OK" with Exile/Silver  :)

Note: I fucked up last time
I'm reading this

Welek

Locke

Don't be a dick Welek.

Welcome back Chrome, don't fuck up again.

Goose

Should we like a guy who openly calls himself a troll? Remeber Killdead 660? i know we all do...
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

BlackChrome

My Official apologies go to who I screwed over and was rude to during my last stay at HGN.

Fair deemed that was right I openly say that I was a Troll.
I'm reading this

Afromana

Quote from: Welek on 22-04-2010
pls go
To clear up what he meant, "pls go" is a meme, but not widly known, making it somewhat offensive to some.....
The orgin of the meme is related to Second life... and some "Strange" content... Just so people know.

Anyways, Ive seen people "Mature" you could say, before.
So, If you're sure, then I see no problem at all mate.

Szenti

Welcome. *RE4-ish laughter*. Strangeeeeeeer.
Didn't saw you, but you look cool ain't cha.

Dug

I don't see the point of making a thread on the forum about it. You are back. Okaaaay... ? ? ?
It's not gonna change anything by posting or putting it in the chat box. If I were you I'd just remain quiet and join the server and actually show it by actions that I've got better. There's no need to attract unnecessary attention towards your self as you said already that you were a "troll". It will only attract rather uncomfortable posts like the one from Welek.

Anyway welcome back.

BlackChrome

I was telling people that I use to play with that I was coming back...I dont even know you Dug?

EX: Afro, Locke Ect.
I'm reading this

Dug

Quote from: BlackChrome on 23-04-2010
I was telling people that I use to play with that I was coming back...I dont even know you Dug?

EX: Afro, Locke Ect.

I was merely giving you a friendly advice.

BlackChrome

Mmmk I was not trying to be mean lol
I'm reading this

Zstan

SUP I HERD U LIKE TALKING IN HUGE ASS CAPS LOL.

Welek

Quote from: Zstan on 23-04-2010

str8 up win ^

deluxulous

Quote from: Zstan on 23-04-2010

Anyways.

Hello, Mr. Chrome. We've been expecting you...

Locke

Wake up and smell the ashes, biotch.