The Human Centipede sequel just too horrible to show, says BBFC

Started by ThY, 25-11-2011

ThY

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/jun/06/human-centipede-sequel-bbfc

QuoteThe film then focuses on his fantasies and the torture he inflicts. One scene involves him wrapping barbed wire around his penis and raping the woman at the end of the centipede, having become aroused by the sight of his victims being forced to defecate into each others' mouths.

Knife_cz

TheAndyShandy

I don't understand why the director would want to produce the first film, let alone a sequel of all things.
Either he thinks he's being artistic and deep, or he has some masochistic fetish over the entire subject of the film.
Warning, this news report contains flashing images.

Chrono

Ohhhh that movie...sick shit, i couldn't finish watching this shit.

Frostee

I saw it after some guy posted on 4chan saying he was streaming. It was very fucked up.

jaik

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 25-11-2011
I don't understand why the director would want to produce the first film, let alone a sequel of all things.
Either he thinks he's being artistic and deep, or he has some masochistic fetish over the entire subject of the film.

no
it's good money because of stupid kids that watch it
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

TheAndyShandy

Good point there, stupid of me to have missed it.
Let's just hope that he takes his cash and drops the entire series after this.
Warning, this news report contains flashing images.

Corocan

Overwatch

Quote from: Corocan on 25-11-2011
For once I agree with the BBC...

BBFC Is not BBC

BBC = British Broadcasting Corporation
BBFC = British Board of Film Classification

Recreas

I'd like to let you all know.. that no all Dutch people are as sick as this man  "But its Dutch director, Tom Six, may have gone too far in the follow-up, because the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) has denied The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) an 18 certificate for fears it poses a "real risk" to cinemagoers."  cause I personally never dreamed of things like that....

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

lolKieck

Quote from: Recreas on 26-11-2011
I'd like to let you all know.. that no all Dutch people are as sick as this man  "But its Dutch director, Tom Six, may have gone too far in the follow-up, because the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) has denied The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) an 18 certificate for fears it poses a "real risk" to cinemagoers."  cause I personally never dreamed of things like that....

omg no, see the golden member, that tom six, all dutch are odd
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Madcombat

I think its time I went and watched this movie...
We all face our fears sometimes.