Schoolboy jailed for life for raping teacher

Started by ThY, 10-11-2011

KingArthur

I just dont see a 12 year old over powering a 30 year old women. Thats pretty fishy, and if true he needs a good beatin

Gonztah

That kid has some serious issues.

Bl★ck Star

That kid has the biggest balls ever.

Ragolution

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 10-11-2011
That kid has the biggest balls ever.

He's a minor. That's pretty bad for justice. Also yeah, raped by a 12 year old. Totes.

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Ragolution

Overwatch

Gotta love the UK Loopholes. Life here is about 20 years for an adult.
If your a child you have plausible deniability of not knowing what your doing and having about 10 years or less.

I could walk out, Club my best friend to death with a golf club, Tell the jury I thought that was how golf was played, and didn't know he was dead, admit to manslaughter and deniability cause I'm 15 before the legally responsible age of 16, and walk off with a few years in-jail for killing someone for the hell of it.

Ragolution

Quote from: Overwatch on 10-11-2011
Tell the jury I thought that was how golf was played, and didn't know he was dead

Highlight of the whole post.

Overwatch

Another great thing about the UK...

*Walks into a local gamestore.* "Hey Can I buy MWF-3?
"NO! You have to be 18."
"Oh..." *leaves*
*Walks into a recruitment center for the British Military."
"Hey I want to shoot bad guys like COD but they didn't let me buy it."
"You 16?"
"Eeyup."
"Sign here then! Welcome to the worlds best CoD Simulator."

Ragolution

Quote from: Overwatch on 10-11-2011
Gotta love the UK Loopholes. Life here is about 20 years for an adult.
If your a child you have plausible deniability of not knowing what your doing and having about 10 years or less.

I could walk out, Club my best friend to death with a golf club, Tell the jury I thought that was how golf was played, and didn't know he was dead, admit to manslaughter and deniability cause I'm 15 before the legally responsible age of 16, and walk off with a few years in-jail for killing someone for the hell of it.

Honestly, looking back, they'd keep you in holding until you were 16 then try you after that.

Overwatch

In a country like the UK, The media gets all over the governments ass for holding someone without conviction for more than 24 hours let alone more than half a year.

jaythesmoothblackman

How'd you find me? Come on, you didn't, I found you. You's careful. Strategic position, to surround you. -Dynospectrum

Joy, and pain. Sunshine, and rain. As the world turns, life remains the same - Intelligent Hoodlum

whyku

I think this is all bullshit... I think she wanted it then change her mind...

Ragolution

Quote from: whyku on 10-11-2011
I think this is all bullshit... I think she wanted it then change her mind...