2 year old get run over [Graphic]

Started by ThY, 18-10-2011

ThY

2 year old get run over and no one helps.
What a fucked up world we live in, why does no one help?!

Frostee

They literally just pick him up and drop him down...wtf is wrong with people...

StickyWicket

I've seen all the fucking gore on the internet that someone like me could take.
But this is different. This is just fucking horrible. Makes me think, I could not imagine an English/American person doing this. Like, if someone sees a 2 year old at an airport with out a mother, people freak out. But 18 people see this bleeding girl on the road, and walk past, not calling for help or nothing. Fucking Chinese people.

Iam333

Quote from: StickyWicket on 18-10-2011
I've seen all the fucking gore on the internet that someone like me could take.
But this is different. This is just fucking horrible. Makes me think, I could not imagine an English/American person doing this. Like, if someone sees a 2 year old at an airport with out a mother, people freak out. But 18 people see this bleeding girl on the road, and walk past, not calling for help or nothing. Fucking Chinese people.
Its terrible, in my country when they see somebody bleed on the sidewalk they just tell to themselfs: "Hes probably drunk. Its his fault."
Some students and other people even make some "experiments" where they take fake knife or just blood and lay into grass near sidewalks and wait for hours for help.

Guardian Savo

What the fuck is wrong with that driver?! He sees the two year old, but RUNS THE FUCK OVER HIM LIKE HE'S A SQUIRREL!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT DRIVER?! IS HE A FREAKIN RETARD OR SOMETHING?!

Driver: Oh, a two year old, he won't get in way.

*2 year old gets in way and gets hit*

*and if the driver used fucking common sense he would of realize he accidentally hit the child*

Driver: Must be stupid squirrel.

*Continues to run over child, taking his life away*

Driver: Must be big squirrel...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the people walking by him either

A) Assholes
B) Douchebags
C) Retards that think he is playing "dead"
D) All of the above

I would go with D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may not be a chinese person, but if hell I was in China and learned about this, I would help the kid, slap the shit out of the people who were D) from my question and with the asshole who ran over the child? How about an Eye for an Eye, except no one helps him for 1 week or day.

My opinion about this is all of this obviously...

Those people are sick.....

Bl★ck Star

Old news.

On another side: This is just fucking sick, retarded people.

jaik

youre all dumb for being hypocritical about this case because in China if you help someone you will most likely get executed for 'causing the injuries' to whoever youre helping and thats fairly common in authoritarian states.
none of you would help her if you knew that youre going to be accused of doing damage to the kid in process
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Frostee

Quote from: Jake on 18-10-2011
youre all dumb for being hypocritical about this case because in China if you help someone you will most likely get executed for 'causing the injuries' to whoever youre helping and thats fairly common in authoritarian states.
none of you would help her if you knew that youre going to be accused of doing damage to the kid in process

So lets just say your hypothetical two year old brother was ran over by a truck in China, would just let him lie there bleeding to death or save him?

jaik

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 19-10-2011

So lets just say your hypothetical two year old brother was ran over by a truck in China, would just let him lie there bleeding to death or save him?

too bad that her relatives werent there to help her

Gonztah

This is what the kids father had said: "What's the matter with people these days?"

Dragon

=/=

"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

lolKieck

Quote from: Headcrabs on 19-10-2011

=/=

There is a difference between authoritarism and dictatorism you know.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dragon

Quote from: lolKieck on 19-10-2011
Quote from: Headcrabs on 19-10-2011

=/=

There is a difference between authoritarism and dictatorism you know.

Of course, an Authoritarian government seeks to control everything, a dictatorship on the other hand is just one person who seeks total control of the nation's strings, so that they can influence change upon it by just a simple decision.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Smithy

If that was my kid, I would of found the driver, Ripped his eyes out, Wait a day, put him infront of a wall of nails, and then shoot his arse and watch him run into the wall.
Good ideas are good.
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

jaik

Quote from: Smithy on 19-10-2011
If that was my kid, I would of found the driver, Ripped his eyes out, Wait a day, put him infront of a wall of nails, and then shoot his arse and watch him run into the wall.
Good ideas are good.

sure kid

Ravanger

I remember few years back me and Mi Madre were driveing down the road then some little 3 year old was crossing pitch black at night.

Frostee

Quote from: Ravanger on 20-10-2011
I remember few years back me and Mi Madre were driveing down the road then some little 3 year old was crossing pitch black at night.

Ravanger

Well we didn't hit him we almost did and then we had to snatch him like baby snatchers then we took him to this one farmer's house.

Frostee

Quote from: Ravanger on 20-10-2011
Well we didn't hit him we almost did and then we had to snatch him like baby snatchers then we took him to this one farmer's house.

*Refer to last post*

ThY

Stop posting that pony shit on my thread, whores :l
And this is a serious topic.

Gonztah

The kid died later in a hospital. Also the drivers were caught and are now waiting for trial.

Iam333

Quote from: Gonztah on 21-10-2011
The kid died later in a hospital. Also the drivers were caught and are now waiting for trial.
I heard hes just in coma? Still, pretty fucked up.

Gonztah

Quote from: Iam333 on 21-10-2011

She died in a hospital from her wounds according to our news.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Iam333 on 21-10-2011

thats what I also heard

whyku

I think everyone of them people that walked past her should get ran over again and again.....