Rome: Total War

Started by ThY, 20-03-2011

ThY

Rome: Total War

Hamachi: Name:HGNRomeTW Password:rome
Everyone must use the above Hamachi room.

House of Julii ThY

The Seleucid Empire Open

Germania Recreas

Britannia  Commanthe2

Scythia Commisar Nitro

Scipii cannonInspector

Gauls Doomburger

Rome: Total war is only £4 on steam, is not demanding at all, and is a pretty small game. (Hinttorrenthint), Don't miss out!

You need the 1.5 patch.

1.3 Patch
http://www.softwarepatch.com/games/rometotalwardl-security.html

1.5 Patch (Needs 1.3)
http://www.softwarepatch.com/games/rometotalwar2dl-security.html

Frostee

Is Rome: Total War a fun game to play?

Commissar Nitro

once i purge the corupted instal from my registry and reinstall it im in!
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Agera

I'd like to. Haven't played in months--- Let me see if I can find my disc.

RanmaChan

I haven't played the game in years, I have the discs with me, but god knows if it will work on a Windows 7 computer.  Does anyone know if it will work?
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

ThY

I am thinking of making a small campaign map, where you can challenge others to territory until there is a world power, alliance or not. If your territory is challenged you cannot decline it. This is work in progress

Please post below if you are interested, and what faction would you like to play. Note only one person per faction, check the original post for the roster.

commanthe2

Nothing can stand the might of Britannia's chariots! Let's see what you got you worthless excuses for roman's. I'd rather see you working my mines or bringing me my wine before I see you step foot in my city's.

WOLVERINES!!!

Quote from: RanmaChan on 21-03-2011
I haven't played the game in years, I have the discs with me, but god knows if it will work on a Windows 7 computer.  Does anyone know if it will work?

Yes It will
Lamp oil

Ragolution

The House of Cornelius Scipio fears no man.

Bring your chariots on, savages!

Bielecki

I think I'll try to join you lot, just need to wait to get home to install Rome.

commanthe2

Quote from: Ragolution on 23-03-2011
The House of Cornelius Scipio fears no man.

Bring your chariots on, savages!

-Sends hundreds of head throwers at him with an evil grin. Every man he kills gives him more ammo.-

irondeity

Make a path wretches and command your archers to cease. For my Spartans shall crash upon you like a wave, until all that remains is a field of rot. The onagers shall lay waste to your ranks, and you will know my name.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Commissar Nitro

The Sythian horse lords ride forth once more to claim their dues, Your meger armys will be sundered by lance and hoof and arrow! And all shall tell of the day that the gods let thunder roam the plains of the world!
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

ThY

Skirmish <insert correct date>! <insert correct time>
"The Barbarian Horde"

Attacking
Britannia Bielecki
Germania Assassinator
Vs
House of Julii ThY
House of Scipii Doomburger
Defending

Barbarian Fort | The Outskirts | The Roman Town

Push and Pull gamemode! For example, if the first game is won by the Romans. The next game will be the "Barbarian Fort". If then the Barbarians win, the game is pushed back to "The Outskirts". A team needs two wins in a row to defeat the enemy.

The Roman town Durolipons (Modern-day Cambridge in England) has been frequently assaulted by small bands of poorly trained barbarians. The people of Durolipons are loosing hope, as cattle and women are constantly stolen or slaughtered. The Roman Senate authorizes the closest houses, Brutii and Julii to push foward to secure the outskirts around Durolipons, and hopefully proceed by eliminating the source of the horde, where it is strongest.

Bielecki

Did you have the game?

ThY

Negative, re-scheduling

Ragolution

Why did I get ousted? DD:D:D:D:D:D:

Bielecki

If you want to play I don't mind stepping down.

Ragolution

Quote from: Bielecki on 28-03-2011
If you want to play I don't mind stepping down.

I was House Scipio but got shunned, apparently.

Turkey

The Seleucid Empire

me please?

Dug

Can you make something out of this?   For the map that is you mentioned. I'm going to join, need to dl first.

Bielecki

Any rules? To stop unfair matches.

ThY

The main faction selection in the first thread does not apply to stand-alone skirmishes, whom factions come to who asks first.

The rest is WIP

Bielecki

In that case I might claim Spain if that's ok.

ThY

Try be free this weekend gents.
I will try set up some games.