Dogfighter

Started by KillSlim, 07-09-2010

KillSlim

Play the music, it's really epic.

Dogfighter - Menu song

Dogfighter

QuoteDogFighter is a fast paced, arcade aerial combat game with arena style gameplay values. Players can compete against up to 7 opponents in 3 multiplayer modes, or go solo in 6 single player game modes, using beefed up biplanes sporting over 20 different offensive and defensive weapons...
... and that's just the start.

Since its launch in June, DogFighter has been updated on numerous occasions and has delivered on the promises made to our community. As well as the usual bug fixes and polish we have introduced...

Joystick Support
The DogFighter Demo
Dedicated Servers
... and there is more to come, including free content updates.

With environments built to both slay and save you, the environments in DogFighter offer the player a more interactive experience than is usual for the genre. Players can enjoy piloting their craft down mining tunnels, through pyramids and active volcanoes, in environments designed to deliver a more varied, more interactive gaming experience. Fly low, fly fast!

An immensely fun Arcade game, I have had such a blast playing this. I was attracted to buying it because it's a remake of another much older game called 'Dogfighter' which I have also played when I was much younger.
Boasting dedicated server support and free content updates, this could be one of the best and yet one of the most underrated arcade games ever released on PC.

I suggest you guys buy it, £9 isn't much when you realize how much fun this is, especially if other HGN members decide to play together online. Maybe even SK will create a server for it?
If you have doubts, a demo is available.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window