Deadfall:ARMA2.

Started by Ravanger, 17-07-2010

Ravanger

First images of our arma 2 testing we did. We are doing it on arma 2 instead of arma 2 combined operations till we figure out bugs and problems. Me and Welshy and Steel are testing on this one.Hopefully Steels epic mission will be out soon and we can pwn zombies even more intensely. In this photo we are currently only fighter walkers, slow infected.We are also useing the UK weapons from the mod we have been useing.We most likely may use Arma 2.

Steel

Image to follow

deluxulous

I would love to play this, but I want to buy Combined Operations.

Steel

Combined Ops is both games pistol

Afromana

Traitor, you never told me when we were gonna test >.>

You told me you were gonna do it one day, but never notified me when it was going on

Silver Knight

Quote from: Afromana on 17-07-2010

You told me you were gonna do it one day, but never notified me when it was going on

It's in no way ready anyway, wait a few more days.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

deluxulous

Quote from: Ravanger on 17-07-2010
We are doing it on arma 2 instead of arma 2 combined
Quote from: Steel on 17-07-2010
Combined Ops is both games pistol

??????????????????????????????

Ravanger

Well we are going to use it on normal arma 2 not combined with operation arrowhead. THen again if we get it working on Combined we might switch back. Since OA is a stand alone you can play it without arma 2 but if you combine them you have much more content. But the undead mod doesnt work in Combined operation multiplayer.

deluxulous

I know that it's both games. I was looking at it earlier. I was just pointing out to Steel what was in the OP. I said I wanted to buy Combined Ops since it was a better deal. But the mod doesn't work with Combined Ops.

Ravanger

Still it is good to have Combined ops. Since you get a lot more shit.

Also Hopefully steel manages to get the new mission up and we pwn zombez.

Steel

Quote from: Afromana on 17-07-2010

It was just a small test to check if the Z's are working properly on multiplayer.
I physically only have the intro done, and thats still stale, i need to add more triggers to it.

Bl★ck Star

Bah, Goddamnit I might now think of buying ArmA 2 when I come abck from Spain >:(

Ravanger

To bad all the missions I made are on OA. I had some good ones like holdout. Well Steel hopefully your mission turns out and we can pwn some zombies in our epic squad.

Steel

Well, like you all know, i had to reformat my computer today, lost the mission.
So im working on it again, shouldnt take me that long.

commanthe2

I can haz update? (bumb)

Ravanger

Steel got his stuff all updated so we should be getting this up and runin soon.