Vacation and Return Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 25-09-2008

Genesis

Cousin managed to fuck himself up. Be back saturday, gonna go visit.

Szenti

Hello, well I'm back.
I was already missing HGN, the forum browsing, SRP, RP-ing, etc.
And I hope SRP got better, later I'll join on the server :ß
So, see you on the server/forum/Steam Friends list!
That's all. : D -Szenti

deluxulous

Goose

HAI WB my strange friend
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silver Knight

Welcome back, little whore.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Alex

What's up guys, I haven't been on in....well, suffice to say a crapload of months.
What's new?
What's old?
What did I miss?
What am I glad to have missed?(Drama, etc)

How's everybody feeling today?

Ravanger

HOly shit hey Alex.

Afromana

Quote from: Alex on 15-07-2010
What am I glad to have missed?(Drama, etc)

Trust me, you should be glad.

Wazzup

Silver Knight

Muffin

Sorry everyone, if anyone noticed, but ive been away from HGN for a while, i was mainly only into stalker rp; and for a while i lost interest. Starting soon, im going to try to get back into HGN and stalker rp, ive probably been away for, I dont know, probably at least 5 months; if not longer.
:boat: a boat? wat boat, where?
right there :boat:
I DONT SEE IT!!!
ur internet fails
'This Is so MY Idea' Teh Mighty Muffin!
oh ya, :shuriken:                       :death:               :beta1:
http://www.freewebs.com/jims rp !!
this is for my rp group lolololololololololololololololololol

Goose

Well im back home so i will be on the server now
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silence)

Will be gone tomorow untill thursday at least for steam i should be able to get on the forums :/         for those of you who can't read good let's try numbers

7/19/10-7/22/10                       

C you guys later

Steven :D

Oh, yeah i forgot to say im on vacation. kbai.

ISPYUDIE

Bye guize, going on holiday for 2 weeks, will be back on the 6th of August.

Silence)

Recreas

Tommorow, I shall leavez you all for one week, not that you all give a shit but okay.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

deluxulous

Foreplay/Long Time - Boston
(2:40)

With the new content update and everything, I can't even play on the server due to technical reasons. I can't really see any point in staying with HGN anymore... a lot of my friends have left and with the recent developed events with Plunger and administration, I think it's time I took my leave. I've been here for over a year, and my time has come and gone. I'm not that much of a contributing member anymore, even though I'd like to be. I just feel like I should go and try new things. I am technically "leaving," but it's more of "retiring." Like I said... my time for helping and aiding the community has long since passed. As seems to be the fad these days. It's been great. See ya. And thanks to all the people who made my stay here great.

Genesis

So long, PistolKid. It's been good.

KillSlim

Bye Pistol, you've been here for a long while and it's sad to see a veteran go.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Silver Knight

Im saddened to see this, so long Pistolkid, don't forget to check back once and awhile.

jaik

Date Registered:     25-12-2008, 07:52 PM

It's been around two years.
You were a great RDA on HL2RP, I'll miss ya in HGN.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

deluxulous

Quote from: Last.Exile on 29-07-2010
Im saddened to see this, so long Pistolkid, don't forget to check back once and awhile.

Don't worry, I will. Curiosity will get the better of me.

Welek

BABY COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU WHERE EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BABY COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Plz come back bby

Snurf

Bai, you've been good for what I know, the community will miss you, have fun visiting new horizons!
Bird - Master Merc.

Bl★ck Star

PISTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO