My apologies.

Started by Kelse, 09-04-2012

Kelse

I know you all probably think I'm childish or something about my actions the past few days with Jake and the cyber shame thread.

I'd just like to personally apologize to Spades, Caso, and Uberman for what I've posted and PM'd to Jake within the past few days and I'd like to thank Tom for pointing out where I'd gone wrong and how to improve the things I'd done wrong
Spades, I know it seems like I used you as a weapon and I'm sorry it seemed like that, I didn't mean for it to seem like that and I'm truly sorry that you saw it like that. I have witnesses about the actions that Jake has been doing but I'm just going to drop it and move on. If you'd like to take me up on it please message me on steam.
Uberman, I'm sorry for being a smartass 24/7 and then posting what I saw in the cyber log, and to everyone else that saw that I'm sorry for being immature in the cyber log, once my unban expires I'll be making some changes on how I act and post not only on the server and forums but on the teamspeak as well.
Caso, well, there's alot to say about you considering you're my favorite admin and I really like talking to you, sorry for my actions and I hope you're not upset with me. Remember we're deathclaw buddies on the server :3 I understand if you're mad at me and I don't blame you honestly. I'm sorry for stalking around and then posting that in the cyber thread, same with you Uberman. I do sincerely apologize for my actions and I hope that you all forgive me.
Tom, thanks for pointing out where I went wrong and being calm with me, I promise not to bash on anyone again and I'm sorry I did in the first place.
Jake, I know we've had a feud going on and I'd like to apologize for my actions and PMs, I know I should've let it go but I didn't and I sincerely apologize for that as well.
NuggetandSkull, sorry for making fun of you while we were in the NCR because of the whole pinky thing and sorry about calling you Pinky in the teamspeak, if you'd told me to stop I would've, even sometimes I continue to accidentally say Pinky and I promise as time goes on I'll get over that entire thing and hopefully we can move on.
OverPony, well, you were in the same thread as me and Jake I know I never really did anything to attack you personally but I'm sorry about being a dick in that thread.
Mutatedman, there's a lot I have to say about you as well, I'm sincerely sorry that everytime you joined the channel I told you to leave and that no one cared about you, there's a point where a joke goes too far and I stepped over that line, hopefully you can forgive me and we can be friends. I don't know what caused me to act that way and sorry for trolling you not only on the TS but on the server aswell.
Everyone else that I attacked/made fun of, I'm sorry about that and I hope you guys can forgive me.

Sincerely,
Kelse

the permaban queen.

Overwatch

Seven days old.  Your still a newborn.

We all hate jake because he's usually right about something.

We're a broken and fucked up family, but it's still our family.

Welcome to HGN.

I'm sure we all forgive you, after all it could be worse.

You could be jake :>

*bails out the window before Tom catches him*

NuggetandSkull

I didn't mind the Pinky thing. It was just anxiety issues, simple as that. I'm sorry you felt I was getting mad over it. :c I should have spoken up about it, honestly, but I still shouldn't be letting things like that get to me. I'm glad you want to make amends for what others see as issues or flaws but just remember you are who you are and unless it's disrupting everything, you're fine with who you are. Talk to me on Steam anytime, I'll always send something back. :>

Redbark

I didn't see it but I really don't care about cybering. Unless you do it 24/7.

ThY

Kelse, we cool bro, we cool. No one here hates you, hate is a strong word.

Kelse

Quote from: ThY on 09-04-2012

Thanks for the reassurance ThY.

the permaban queen.

Corocan

If anyone hates you,

It's Spiderman.

crusader :D

..I don't know you, BUT.. I guess I forgive you?

Overwatch

Quote from: crusader :D on 09-04-2012
..I don't know you, BUT.. I guess I forgive you?

See? Even children love you kelse.

Steven :D

Quote from: ThY on 09-04-2012
yes