News

HGN is supported by small passive adverts. Please consider disabling your adblocker on this site.

HGN Positions and Application

Roy · 1794

Roy

• Alias Church, Roy, Zen, Sith121, or Shivy
  • Police Officer
  • Alias Church, Roy, Zen, Sith121, or Shivy
  • Awards Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013
Think you can help in HGN? Post an Application and We'll Review it in a Timely Manner. When applying please remember that we are looking for detailed applications presented in a readable and punctual way, if your application does not meet up to these standards, we wont entertain you. We think of this as more of a job and will not bother with people trying to get admin for the sake of power.

We are currently accepting admins for:
STALKER Roleplay Administrator
Game Leader(Designate a new game)
Gmod Development Team

This is for applications only no posting in here otherwise

Code: [Select]
Steam ID:
Steam Page:
Position Applying For:
Servers You Play On?
Past Experience:
Why Should We Pick You?:

Your application can take up to a month for acceptance or denial. All admin applications are sent down to the proper channels for authorization then back to me for final approve.
« Last Edit: 17-06-2015 by SilverKnight »

Randal Vals

• Sheep
Reply #1 on: 24-08-2013
Gamer Alias: Sgt. Ped0
Steam ID:  76561198016682245
Steam Page: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016682245
Position Applying For: Personal And Recruitment Operator
Servers You Play On?: 4th Infantry Division: Insurgency
Past Experience: I was an Admin on two CS:S servers/Comunites
Why Should We Pick You?: I should be picked, because I am respectable, fair, and leadership comes naturally to me. I can also really good at recruiting
« Last Edit: 26-08-2013 by Blake.H »

Recreas

• Hello there!
  • Awards Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
Reply #2 on: 25-08-2013
Gamer Alias: Recreas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24272527
Steam Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Recreas
Position Applying For: Metro Rp Administrator
Servers You Play On? Till Hgn's server come back online I really just hop from game to game, server to server.
Past Experience: In my three years with HGN I've been a Crussaria admin, probably what a lot of people here would know me for.
                       Next to that I've been administrator on several Mount&Blade servers, I've been head administrator of a Star Wars RP server
                       and I've been admin for other several roleplay servers in the period before HGN and in the time I took a "break" from HGN.

Why Should We Pick You?: Well I've been with HGN quite a while and gained quite some experience on both HGN and non-HGN server with administrating.
                                     So I quite know how to help administrate a (roleplay) server in a way that will be enjoyable for the majority of the players                                                              (                                    (Majority as in, everyone but trolls and the like)
« Last Edit: 26-08-2013 by Blake.H »

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Tags:

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.

If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

HGN is supported by small passive adverts. Please consider disabling your adblocker on this site.

* Users Online

Dot Guests: 2081 | Dot Users

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 9326
  • stats Total Posts: 180922
  • stats Total Topics: 22685
  • stats Total Categories: 10
  • stats Total Boards: 218
  • stats Most Online: 86466