Angrons Point is now Populated

Started by Snazzy, 25-12-2011

Snazzy

Angrons Point is now having a new Make over if we get a admin to help. We are now Populating this place because the leadership of Red Chapel was... Bad. This town will need the population so please come by and also we will need traders to come in daily.

Rules for the new town:
1. Do not shoot any guns.
2. Dont have guns in your hand.
3. Please, be friendly.
4. Dont break the rules (Der)

This town has been empty... for awhile and i think it needs to be more active. So please any questions say here! If you like to join the town come talk to James Roy and/or Sean Rillian.

I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Maxi96203

Angron's Point is property of the Warband.

It's Comradebritish's and mine.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Snazzy

Why dont we both be there too we both are now outcast of some group.

I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Maxi96203

Quote from: halokiller38 on 25-12-2011
Why dont we both be there too we both are now outcast of some group.

Because it's property of the Warband. We allow people to stay there, but it's not going to be claimed by another group then us.

Snazzy

We'll talk about it in-Character okay?

Maxi96203

Quote from: halokiller38 on 25-12-2011
We'll talk about it in-Character okay?

If you're going to attempt to take the town then it will be a public execution, not a talk. But okay :D

Snazzy

Were not taking over the town for one i'd like to live in peace with you Okay? and 2 how was i suppose to know if you had it.