Zephyr Lucifer

Started by DeadRegret666, 11-08-2012

DeadRegret666

Name: Zephyr 'Shadow' Lucifer
Race: Demon/Neko
Sex: Male
Weight: 65kg
Height: 5"6'
Hair colour and stlye: Dark red, short with a long side-swept bang that covers his left eye.
Eye colour: Left eye is Dark red, Right eye is Sky BLue.
Clothing: Blue pants, black shirt and brown shoes.
Piercings/Tatoos/markings (if any): Scar running across his left eye and two scars just beside his shoulder blades.
Personality: Zephyr isn't the type of demon that you would think he is. Instead of killing people for fun, he helps the people who need it. He is a good listener and understands almost any aspect of conversation. He has a kind heart. But when he's enraged, he is harsh and sadistic. He also has a mysterious side about himself. When he is asked about his left eye, he just tries to avoid the subject and is also very secretive.
Habits: He has a habit of zoning out when he's bored and becomes shy when near cute animals and girls.
Likes: Cats, Rabbits, Swords, Muskets/Handguns, Night, Shadows, Myths, Legends, Religion and Fire.
Dislikes: Ignorant people, Senseless violence, Being alone for a long time, Being in one place for a long time and Spicy foods.
Social Background/Stereotype (if any) (Poor, rich, goth, emo, goth, nothing, gabber, Otaku, ect...) : Quiet and Goth.
Bad experiences: Once got confused with who was good and who was evil at once stage after being hit upside the head with a frying pan. Ended up killing both the good and bad. Still regrets that day.
Best memory: Once met Satan Lucifer (his father) when he was lost in a crypt that he was exploring whilst looking for a cool looking sword.
Skills: Flight, Fire magic and Weapon Mastery.
Things they find difficult: Zephyr has difficulty seeing from his left eye, being active only when he in enraged; and he also can't fly for long periods of time when carrying lots of items and when under the effect of spells (Cursed, Poisoned, Weak, ect...)
(This character is my own creation. His personality is based on how I want to be, but his best memory is most likely a lie. Do not criticize me for being incorrect, because I don't care if I am.)