Yet Again... Banned

Started by Blacklegend, 04-08-2011

Blacklegend

The one reason I don't like Gwir coming onto the servers I play.
He makes himself look better then me.
Then he goes and gets himself banned which unless I get a better computer for myself I'm also banned...

Blacklegend

On bright side this gives me a reason and time to build my gaming computer which I will then install steam onto and I'll be able to play again. This computer will be in my room so Gwir can't use it

Duranblackraven

Protip: Lock your account with a password.

Blacklegend

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 04-08-2011
Protip: Lock your account with a password.
Protip: We share

Ryanhis

Even if you were to get another computer though, you would still have the same IP adress as him, unless you connected your computer through another house/internet connection. so, it would be useless to build another computer (at least looking from the banning perspective, i would kill for a decent gaming computer. :\ )

Blacklegend

I'm working on getting own internet connection, but the fucking people at comcast keep sending me to talk to some automated bot... so I'm not getting very far with that, But I can use my internet connection at my friends house so that works for now.

Lord_Blair

Quote from: Blacklegend on 15-08-2011
I'm working on getting own internet connection, but the fucking people at comcast keep sending me to talk to some automated bot... so I'm not getting very far with that, But I can use my internet connection at my friends house so that works for now.
I feel you pain 100x harder. DON'T GET COMCAST, THEY WILL RUIN YOUR INTERNETS!

Blacklegend

I know right. First I can't make servers due to my internet security style then I can't even talk to anyone about any problem... so fucking retarded

Ragolution

Quote from: Ryanhis on 08-08-2011
Even if you were to get another computer though, you would still have the same IP adress as him, unless you connected your computer through another house/internet connection. so, it would be useless to build another computer (at least looking from the banning perspective, i would kill for a decent gaming computer. :\ )

Not true.
Unless they're somehow connected to the same socket on their Router they'll have a different internal and external IP if only by a few digits.

Blacklegend

Thats what I thought, but people keep saying otherwise