Versalia Swift, the Mercenary

Started by Khyris, 27-06-2012

Khyris

First off before i begin typing this i cannot say what colour her eyes or hair is or anything with colours in general since I'm partially colourblind so it would be incorrect information so instead to make things easier for me I'll be RPing Versalia colorblind also.

Name: Versalia Swift
Nicknames: Girlie
Race: Human
Height: 5'9"
Accent: A rather polite and soft Northern Irish Accent.

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing.

Strength: 5
Dexterity: 8
Constitution: 3
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 6

Backstory: Versalia used to live in small village with her Sister Marisa Swift. Versalia would do tasks for the village such as hunting wildlife for food and leather and Marisa would tend to craft fine equipment at her forge with materials that the villagers would give her. Versalia and Marisa wanted to live their life's in different ways, Versalia always wanted to be free of anything and considered herself as a mercenary and Marisa always wanted to be a Warrior defending innocent people with her life. Marisa never liked her Sister's approach with her life and questioned her whenever she could about it, this lead to many arguements and quarrels. Eventually these quarrels started getting out of hand for the village and this caused an uproar with the villagers, this then only dragged out the Village Elder to settle the matter. After hours of yelling and debating the Village Elder decided that the damages that were being caused by the two sisters was too much for them to handle so he decided the best option was to exile them both, but before he could Versalia stood up and said "I won't have my Sister suffer for this, I will take my departure and leave the village in peace!" Marisa was shocked when she saw her Sister give up everything just so she could remain living within the village.

On the night of Versalia leaving, Marisa really didn't want her to leave the village and before she could say anything Versalia grabbed Marisa tightly and whispered "There will be a time, where we will meet again and we will live a normal life looking after one another I promise." Marisa with teary eyes whispered back saying "You know... I've secretly liked how you choose to live your life, but these Villagers they need a tough fighter like me to defend themselves i cannot abandon them!". Versalia just nodded and said "You'd make a great Knight for someone worthy of your skills." and she released her grip on Marisa and took her departure and headed to start a new life as a Mercenary and this is when she came across Caphori.

Current Equipment:
Weapons: Gold Shortsword, Flintlock Pistol, Musket, Handgun
Armor: Full Necro Armor
Vanity: Jungle Rose, Tuxedo Pants
Accessories: Aglet, Cloud in a bottle, Anklet of Wind, Hermes boots and Ring of Regeneration

Strengths: As her name suggests Versalia has great mobility even when wearing some heavy armor.
Weaknesses: While she has the mobility to escape danger she cannot take that many hits before going down and Versalia finds herself being injured more easily in combat., She also can't resist leaving what may appear to be a citizen in dire need of assistance.
Iseyu Characters: Alicia Saphoe