ThY

Started by ThY, 30-08-2011

ThY

ThY
edit; To keep it short im going to be breaking from HGN servers for a short period of time due to many issues. I apologise if i've been snappy at anyone recently

HitMan5523

Well, I'll talk to you on SF I guess.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Bl★ck Star

Hope you get better ThY :D

lolKieck

Quote from: HitMan5523 on 30-08-2011
Well, I'll talk to you on SF I guess.
Good idea. Really.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

HitMan5523

I'm glad you agree >:l
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Yorty

Quote from: ThY on 30-08-2011
edit; To keep it short im going to be breaking from HGN servers for a short period of time due to many issues. I apologise if i've been snappy at anyone recently
edit 2; search your name then HGN on www.pastebin.com. see what others have been saying behind your back, i found alot im not happy with.

Edit: Misinformed and the like. Nevermind, I'm staying out of this.

Paintcheck

* Paintcheck searches "Paintcheck HGN" on Pastebin.

* Paintcheck only finds logs from himself screaming at CommanderA and Ragolution for fucking FO over.

Everything went better than expected.

Will talk to you on SF ThY

Silver Knight

Quote from: Yorty on 31-08-2011
edit 2; search your name then HGN on www.pastebin.com. see what others have been saying behind your back, i found alot im not happy with.

Wow, I didn't know the immaturity on HGN could reach a new level. I wont go on and rant, but posting the logs for the entire community to see wasn't the right move.

Why are you linking HGN with imaturity. Several peoples actions should not reflect the entire community. Alot of people are good, mature, upstanding members, we like any other community have imature kids with nothing better to do that create problems.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

lolKieck

Oh, I see where this thread is going. In before people "OH I DIDNT FIND ANYTHING ABOUT ME". I'll start ;).
Nothing found about me guys :D.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Yorty

Quote from: Last.Exile on 31-08-2011
Quote from: Yorty on 31-08-2011

Wow, I didn't know the immaturity on HGN could reach a new level. I wont go on and rant, but posting the logs for the entire community to see wasn't the right move.

Why are you linking HGN with imaturity. Several peoples actions should not reflect the entire community. Alot of people are good, mature, upstanding members, we like any other community have imature kids with nothing better to do that create problems.
Yes, I know that - HGN wouldn't exist if it didn't have such members. At the same time public fiascoes like this give it a bad face.

Edit: Misinformation and the like. Nevermind, I'm staying out of this.

Bl★ck Star

*Searches his name + hgn on pastebin*

"Player BlackStar connected from 178.1.98.129:27006"

irondeity

If you have a problem with ThY then you can come to me, and Ill tell you where to shove your bullshit. Enough is enough. I will get names of people being bothersome, and there will be repercussions, because Exile has warned that anyone resuming to press the subject of what happened would be dealt with swiftly. So please, by all means, PM me with who you are and Ill take good care of you.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

deluxulous

2011-02-17 20:57:04 [INFO] Deluxulous [/lolip? ??? ] logged in with entity id 56588
2011-02-17 20:58:18 [INFO] Deluxulous lost connection: disconnect.genericReason
YOU MOTHER FUCKERS