The return

Started by INA7HAN, 26-02-2013

INA7HAN

The sun shines down upon his tired face, his eyes squinting as he looks around the exit of the cave. The mud is moist and slippery, and he stuggles to walks without falling over, his armour protects him from the sun, his only visible features are his eyes, his dark blood shot eyes.

He had no idea how long he had been gone for nor what he was doing, all was a blur his mind confused and empty. His armour scratched and rusty, his sword long and blunt, his bow broken his quiver empty. He was nothing like he was before, he had lost his way no one around to help no one who could change what had happened. His people long dead, his family, friends all gone. He thought he could live with it but the darkness consumed him light was now his enemy the sun constantly mocking him.

Hallucinations took their toll, nightmares clinging to his damaged mind, he was frightnened and alone un clear as to what to do, no guidance was there for him. All he had was what was left of the Jalis people, he was the lone survivor, the last Jalis soul to walk the lands of Caphori and beyond.

Once he was a proud warrior, a fighter, one who would protect those in need. Now he was just an empty shell, his armour locking what was left away for none to see. He looked around and began to walk on, walking through the land once he called home, nothing was like he remembered everything was different and strange. Creatures stayed away from him as he walked like a strange aura surrounded, he walked through the gates and went to the only place he knew he could stay, the place in which he was shipwrecked. He sat in the warm room which he built with others that were shipwrecked and thought silently to himself, ghosts haunting his past and clawing at his soul as he sat there.

Nathan, or what was left of him had returned

(( So yeah I'm coming back with my old character to roleplay, any information on what times people are usually on would be great, also information about this build permission would be nice. ))

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Syndraell

times are random. however, a lot of people get on for the Tower event.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.