The Forbidden Kingdom (Finished/Passed)

Started by Syndraell, 28-07-2012

Syndraell

A long time ago, even before Caphori; There was another Kingdom...

This Kingdom was born from an Idea and a Miracle. A man by the Name of *Illegible*, who was born of Elder Descent, Traveled far to the west. He was resting in the branches of an old oak tree, when a single star fell from the sky, and fell into the nearby desert.

Upon traveling to the crater, he found immeasurable wealth surrounding the crash site. And in the midst of it all, he found a single red stone. He formed an alliance with nearby nomadic tribes, and formed the Kingdom of *Also lost to the mists of time*.

Their newly appointed king used his wealth and knowledge to amass a large enough group of people to create a great and powerful city in the desert. Magic learning was also abundant in this city, and boasted the largest gallery of magic tomes. However, with what others have;others will covet.

A man in dark robes, came before the king; All he wanted was the knowledge of giving life to the deceased. The king told the man "We all have to die sometime..." In a sad and sorrowful tone. The man didn't see what the king meant, and stormed out of the palace in a fit of rage. The king knew nothing good would come of this, but only rested in his throne. He knew this would happen eventually.

The man Returned to the city, with three scars over his eye;And the darkest magics known to man. However, he was confused to see the city empty. Rushing to the king's throne, he was somewhat amused to find the king still sitting in an abandoned city.

"I have crossed the known world, looking for the magic i sought. All i found was the powers i now possess. So tell me, why does your kingdom not breathe?"

The king replied thus "As I have united this kingdom, i had to disperse it. I gave them Equal wealth and Knowledge, and found them all a place to live. But as I said before, we all have to die Sometimes. Even this Kingdom..."

The man stood there, his dark robes like the cloak of death... "Why?" was the only thing he could ask.

Rising from the throne, the King walked toward the Cloaked man and gripped his shoulders tightly "I have to die. And you are a danger to the world. She wouldn't want you to do this."

And with those final words, The King exploded in a flash of light, cloaking the entire city into a wasteland. The man was Imprisoned for the knowledge he possessed, In a Crystal far below the ruins of the Castle.
And in time, the Entrance of the kingdom was covered by the desert of which it was born.

The Cloaked Man had a name, of which I know. But I dare not Speak of it. I shall not tell you where this kingdom rests. For I cannot be responsible for the destruction of the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This story was told by an Elderly man, who bought everyone in the tavern a never-ending supply of ale that night. After which, he disappeared.

This is an Event, Currently being worked on. I will post the date of this event when i know it is finished/and can be on without interruption.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Steven :D

Heres some fitting thread music
http://www.youtube.com/v/aCw_QS_QRls&autoplay=1

Maxi96203

You forgot that he used his hands that were made of water to not burn his hands.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Ragolution

Better music added.

Steven has no taste in music.

Facts.

Dungeon_Lord

Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

jjstarwow

I will if i get accepted try to find this kingdom and free that man... he could teach me a thing or two about black magic