The Dark Brotherhood

Started by Kinja, 05-07-2012

Kinja

The Dark Brotherhood

Their long journey was almost over. A town was finaly visible in the distance. The two men had traveled for weeks to get to the frontier town. They had made too many mistakes in the last town, but it would not happen again. This time they would not rush things, they would take it step by step and eventualy bring the town to it's knees. Only the two of them had survived, the rest of the gang killed by the town's people. But they could rebuild and recruit more men, as long as the two of them survived all would be well. It had always been so, they had always looked out for each other. Kinja was the sly one, he liked to handle things from the shadows, but did not shy away from getting his hands dirty and he always knew how to keep his men in line. Zokuzu, had always been his right hand man, even though he had always been a bit slow in the head, and after the events of the last town he seemed even more so, he had always been a strong one and you could always count on him when there were skulls to be cracked. There first priority would be to find a new base of operations, preferably away from the town.

Members:

Leader - Kinja
Righ Hand - Zokuzu
Thug -
Thug -
Blacksmith/warehouse keeper -

Gear - Any lowish level stuff, we're starting from scratch, as the story mentions.

I was thinking the server could use a villain faction, especialy since it has a town militia. We could try to attack people(not kill just attack) going about their daily stuff, roleplay robbery, try to steal from the town at night, and ofcourse the town militia would try to stop us. Maby even a kidnapping if more people join in on it.

As a faction house i was thinking a small wooden fort, with a watch tower and a small storage room/dungeon below.

P.S The name is up open for change if anyone has any objections to it. I seriously could not come up with a more fitting one on the spot.

INA7HAN

It's funny because the Town Militia won't do anything due to the fact there isn't one. No one has joined and I havn't even said anything about it IC to be honest

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Kinja

Ah my bad then, i saw it on the forum and i saw you had quite a few replies, thought people had joined. But then again we're only 2 robbers so you would not have a hard time against us :)

Also look on the bright side, you might get people for militia this way, if you have an actual nemesis in the game and they would have more to do.