The army of the Karnac (INACTIVE)

Started by vatovie, 16-08-2012

vatovie

After the fall of Caphori long ago the tribes of wild men orcs who had wanted the land decided to settle with another land due to the supposed curse on Caphori. Over the years they actually became very advanced and chose a leader for all of them. This king is still alive and ruling and when he heard about a new kingdom of Caphori he was furious that they would take the land just as it became habitable and in response sent a scouting party to gather more information. They came back with info that a new king had been chosen and that they were expanding. The king of the Karnac could not allow some people to come in and claim the land the had the true right to as they were the only people left who had once lived there. They had also laid clam to it as soon as it became habitable. They created a base camp at the western shores of Caphori to prepare to wage war for the land that is rightfully theirs by history and a very old contract.

(I need some help making The warships and the actual camp But I think this is an anti monarchy faction that makes sense and are relatable group that aren't exactly evil but not exactly good.)

-General:
-Lieutenant:
-Squad leader:
-Soldier:
-Soldier:
-Soldier:
-Soldier:
-Squad leader:
-Soldier:
-Solider:
-Soldier:
-Soldier:

All of these don't need to be filled but it would be nicerhapsody of fire - the march of the swordmaster

Syl

So uh... You got permission right? >.>

vatovie

No part of this is just to get the idea out there so that I can get it approved and some support in one fell swoop.

INA7HAN

Terraria's playerbase is just to small for stuff like this unfortunately. Nearly all the players which join for the first time end up getting banned for cheating and such or can't rp. Half the people that apply for terraria are between 10-13 and barely even know what rp is. We do however get some good rpers now and then but then some of them leave due to no one being on or IRL stuff.
I mean seriously tell me some people who are actually active? I see 2-4 people and that's at night when apparently most people come online.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Dungeon_Lord

Summer is not an active time for me I'm always doing stuff and never at the right location. I can a lot more during school... which is ironic.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.