The Al-Ataf (Disbanded)

Started by Crow793, 28-06-2012

Crow793

In the desert to the west lives a man from far away lands with promises of vengeance as his goal. This man, K'Avar Al-Ataf, seeks to overthrow the man known as "Leonardo", whom he calls the "False King", for his blind ideology of restoring a dead kingdom. K'avar seeks to lead his followers to victory as he establishes his own civilization in the sands of the Al-Ataf Desert.

K'Avar himself, rules through intimidation. He is strict, but fair, to his followers. But he treats his enemies with severe hate and distrust, and has even gone as far to interrogate and torture them to get what he wants.

K'avar now calls out to his people. His followers. To join him in restoring the glory of the Al-Ataf, and crush the false monarchy, establishing his own order in the lands of Caphori.

Will you join him?

Or die under the fire of his reign?

The Al-Ataf Warriors is basically a faction with gains to establish a rulership in the deserts west of Caphori. The members are to be feared, and respected for their power. They are not brigands and thieves. They approach life with great respect for the planet and ritualistic dealings with their gods, however they are ruthless when it comes to achieving their goals. Anybody interested in joining is free to approach K'Avar with their character, or create a brand new character with intentions of being in the faction (As the faction is based around certain racial qualities.)

I request many of the members be African-american skin toned, and have African-Arabic names, although this isn't required. (You can be Bob with red hair and still be accepted.)

K'Avar himself has a home in the deserts to the west, past the Meteor Dungeon. Anybody is free to speak to him to join his cause.

Roster:

Al-Ataf Lord - K'Avar Al-Ataf
Al-Ataf Captain - (       )
Al-Ataf Warrior - (       )
Al-Ataf Mage - (       )
Al-Ataf Mage - (       )
Al-Ataf Assassin - (       )
Al-Ataf Assassin - (       )
Al-Ataf Politician - (       )
Al-Ataf Politician - (       )

Remember, this will be a big thing. I don't expect the roster to be full obviously, but people are free to explore their choices. Captains are free to RP having many warriors at their disposal, even if only 3 people join the faction itself.

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW AS A MEMBER:
-K'Avar Al-Ataf's word is law. Although you are free to act on your own behalf, if you deem it necessary.
-The faction banner is Yellow
-The Al-Atafs live in the deserts
-The Al-Atafs prefer Copper and Gold armors, although K'Avar will wear his familiar clothes. However there is no strict dress code.
-Al-Ataf mages are asked to remain with fire spells, and avoid forest (Vilethorn) and ice (ice rod) magic types. However, again, this isn't required.

-Faction Theme:

Diablo 2 - Desert (HQ)

INA7HAN

Al-Ataf, Al, Al Al Qaeda....

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Crow793

Based more on the Alik'r from TES: Daggerfall and Skyrim.

Think of ancient arabic warriors, not current-day terrorists.  ::)

Dungeon_Lord

I'm just gonna stay neutral on this. Rather not have to deal with having to join a specific cause.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Tom

Is that the desert close to the mountain or the ocean?
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Khyris

Close to the mountains.
Iseyu Characters: Alicia Saphoe

Tom

Damn, well, hopefully you aren't taking the whole desert, cause I was planning on making a base for the gsers close to the mountains and in a desert, then again I could change up the geography I had in mind and arrival stuff I had in mind to fit the desert in the east if you are taking most of the desert
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Syndraell

Curved swords.

that is all.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Redbark

Quote from: James Almasy on 29-06-2012
Curved swords.

that is all.
Yes

Make it that all their swords, are ICLY *Says in guards voice* CURVED... SWORDS...

Dungeon_Lord

Everytime someone makes a desert clan they have curved swords... why.

Kamimaia

Curved swords are cool.

-Doctor

Crow793

I never said anything about curved swords, dungeon.

Dungeon_Lord

Not talking about you specifically, Crow. Also I was talking about how a great number of people seemed to have suggested curve swords. Honestly it feels like their making a stereotype out of the desert folk. If you want curved swords just make your character have a curved sword.

VonXeno

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 30-06-2012
Not talking about you specifically, Crow. Also I was talking about how a great number of people seemed to have suggested curve swords. Honestly it feels like their making a stereotype out of the desert folk. If you want curved swords just make your character have a curved sword.

It's from Skyrim.

QuoteYou see those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

vatovie

Your guys base really needs some defences because right now the monarchy has walls and you have nothing

Crow793

The Al-Ataf is disbanded until further notice.