Sakiko Bandit Group sign ups

Started by SakikoMiley, 11-12-2012

SakikoMiley

The Sakiko Bandit group is the sole bandit faction on the server at this time, but I am...err WE are lacking members at this time. If you want to join, then no app is required. HOWEVER there are some VERY strict rules that WILL be enforced.
1. NO GRIEFING
2. Steal money ONLY! Not items!
3. I encourage the building of toll outposts of a sort every certain distance apart. Say...every 2-3 biomes? But to build one you need both Mod permission and my own.
4. Have fun, and be ready to PILLAGE if it comes down to an event placed for us. >:3
5. Have fun I guess. Obligatory rule is obligatory. Sorta.

SakikoMiley

Quote from: SakikoMiley on 11-12-2012
The Sakiko Bandit group is the sole bandit faction on the server at this time, but I am...err WE are lacking members at this time. If you want to join, then no app is required. HOWEVER there are some VERY strict rules that WILL be enforced.
1. NO GRIEFING
2. Steal money ONLY! Not items!
3. I encourage the building of toll outposts of a sort every certain distance apart. Say...every 2-3 biomes? But to build one you need both Mod permission and my own.
4. Have fun, and be ready to PILLAGE if it comes down to an event placed for us. >:3
5. Have fun I guess. Obligatory rule is obligatory. Sorta.

Minor change to that, dont know what the heck I was thinking. An app IS required, just go ahead and post it here please. The old rules still apply. ^_^

Just go ahead and make an app up, I'm not too picky. Just make sure to add;
1. IC name
2. Class(?)
3. why you want to join. Loot is a totally legit reson.  ;)

hercalys2

1.Hercalys strong arm
2warrior
3.to be a part of a faction that knows how to have a good time, and to make money! who doesnt like money?

SakikoMiley

Quote from: hercalys2 on 03-02-2013
1.Hercalys strong arm
2warrior
3.to be a part of a faction that knows how to have a good time, and to make money! who doesnt like money?

Everybody likes money! Welcome to the Bandits~! Unfortunately, I've been busy with classwork as of late, and am not on often. HOWEVER, when I next get on, I'll point you to our tower in the corruption (if you cant find it yourself, it isnt really small.) And help get everything sorted out. Looking forward to lootin' with ya'. ^w^

Syndraell

Quote from: SakikoMiley on 14-02-2013
1.Hercalys strong arm
2warrior

Everybody likes money! Welcome to the Bandits~! Unfortunately, I've been busy with classwork as of late, and am not on often. HOWEVER, when I next get on, I'll point you to our tower in the corruption (if you cant find it yourself, it isnt really small.) And help get everything sorted out. Looking forward to lootin' with ya'. ^w^

I think he posted that before getting accepted.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

SakikoMiley

Quote from: James Almasy on 14-02-2013
Quote from: SakikoMiley on 14-02-2013
1.Hercalys strong arm
2warrior

I think he posted that before getting accepted.

Ack, you serious? I gotta pay more attention to that type of thing. Thanks for bringing that up, and sorry! >A<

Aetheren

Hi. I recently joined Caphori and, after getting a feel for the world and browsing the forums, I'm thinking I'd like to apply for a second character that is a sort of outlaw/ mercenary/ bandit (since Caphori definetely needs more such characters IMO), who would then join up here... however, first I'd like to know whether this faction is still actually active. And by that, I mean whether you're still active, Miley.

Ragolution

lumberjackingHAM

Dead server is dead, or was that Aceon
Terraria Name: Davos and Viscera

CPftw

Quote from: lumberjackingHAM on 31-03-2013
Tries to insult rag by having a dig at Aceon
Rag not involved with Aceon anymore

Also before the update we had more people online than Caphori per day, it will probably be the same once the server is updated.
pffft

lumberjackingHAM

Quote from: CPftw on 01-04-2013
Quote from: lumberjackingHAM on 31-03-2013
Tries to insult rag by having a dig at Aceon
Rag not involved with Aceon anymore

Also before the update we had more people online than Caphori per day, it will probably be the same once the server is updated.
Knows rag isn't involved with Aceon, and still digs at Aceon. This isn't a personal attack I just enjoy making you defend your server the same way over and over. "We had more people before the update...on and on and on."
Terraria Name: Davos and Viscera

CPftw

Quote from: lumberjackingHAM on 01-04-2013
Knows rag isn't involved with Aceon, and still digs at Aceon. This isn't a personal attack I just enjoy making you defend your server the same way over and over. "We had more people before the update...on and on and on."
same way? I may be forgetting something but, I don't remember using the argument of having more people before an update. You realise that both Aceon and Caphori are part of HGN and share some of the same player base, you shouldn't be digging at Aceon. I was stating an observation I had made about how both servers have experienced a decrease in population and that Caphori isn't exempt from this.
pffft

Aetheren

This is a discussion for a different thread.

Maxi96203

Lumberjack is retarded for saying that the server is dead when we're waiting for a bukkit update.
CP is retarded for humoring him.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

CAMaera

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 01-04-2013
Lumberjack is retarded for saying that the server is dead when we're waiting for a bukkit update.

SHITPOSTING-Everyone loses. I don't understand why people think that Caphori and Aceon hate each other, I for one, dislike some people on the server, but not the server. I've tried it out, it's just not...ehh, it's just not something I enjoy. But seriously guys, we're both on the same goddamn site. Have a little bit of camaraderie, sense of pride or something else. Hint: Both servers are pretty dead. I'm pretty sure for different reasons, and I'm pretty sure that the staff involved with both of the servers are trying to keep them alive. Does that equate to us both vying for players? Sure it does. But does that mean we should tear eachother down? Not really, because then we would be both dead, crap servers. But, if we stay competitive in a way that makes us want to be better then eachother, that not only makes us not at eachother's throats, but better servers overall.
/endrant

(Why did I post a long off-topic rant in here...)

Basically stop.

Maxi96203

Quote from: max0596 on 02-04-2013
Quote from: Maxi96203 on 01-04-2013

SHITPOSTING-Everyone loses. I don't understand why people think that Caphori and Aceon hate each other, I for one, dislike some people on the server, but not the server. I've tried it out, it's just not...ehh, it's just not something I enjoy. But seriously guys, we're both on the same goddamn site. Have a little bit of camaraderie, sense of pride or something else. Hint: Both servers are pretty dead. I'm pretty sure for different reasons, and I'm pretty sure that the staff involved with both of the servers are trying to keep them alive. Does that equate to us both vying for players? Sure it does. But does that mean we should tear eachother down? Not really, because then we would be both dead, crap servers. But, if we stay competitive in a way that makes us want to be better then eachother, that not only makes us not at eachother's throats, but better servers overall.
/endrant

(Why did I post a long off-topic rant in here...)

Basically stop.

Hah gay!

Ragolution

Maxi, you're a worse shitposter than I ever was.

Maxi96203

Quote from: Ragolution on 02-04-2013

Stay frosty.

CAMaera

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 02-04-2013

Stay frosty.

You're both pretty bad. End of story.
Tempted to delete all this bs.

lolKieck

Stay frosty.

do your job then comrade moderator
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Ragolution

Quote from: lolKieck on 02-04-2013

Stay frosty.

I'm disgusted it's taken you this long to MODERATE this thread. Instead you deign to counter-shitpost.

CAMaera

Quote from: lolKieck on 02-04-2013

Stay frosty.

I'm disgusted it's taken you this long to MODERATE this thread. Instead you deign to counter-shitpost.

I can't delete, haha. But, as this group has been inactive for...well, quite a while, I'm locking the topic.