Regarding the King

Started by Crow793, 30-06-2012

Crow793

With James being naturally rare to find on the server recently, and now his current LOA, I find that the server may be at a bit of a standstill concerning some people's storylines since the server's main plot circles around the King's uprising.

Because of this, I propose a temporary king to be played until James returns. (And no, I don't mean make it me. Mod decision on who does it.) Because since James has been absent, it feels like the server story-wise isn't going very far in plot. (Aside from a few side stories.)

Unless you'd all like to continue roleplaying that Leonardo is missing, explain here what you think would be appropriate action to take until James returns.

{Sorry, LOA is canceled, they found the money}
So I'm back.

INA7HAN

A loyal lord takes over the area until his return, with the rebels attacking the lord. King comes back, lord tells of what has gone on and then who knows. All out war?

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Dungeon_Lord

I didn't even think about you playing the temporary king until you said the not me thing.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Crow793

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 30-06-2012
I didn't even think about you playing the temporary king until you said the not me thing.

RoyRoger05

I think lord would be the best route to go, the village is very small in size and a another king would probably wouldn't consider it worth their time to try and restore order since there are ALOT of anti-political people.

Dungeon_Lord

Really my character has no issue with who rules. He doesn't give a damn about politics or anything of that sort. Unless it directly involves him he doesn't care about most things. I feel like we shouldn't have a king at such a short time. We should first set up a society then decide on leadership at a later notice. I have a feeling that not everyone may want the same king again.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

JRParadox

Quote from: Crow793 on 30-06-2012
the server's main plot circles around the King's uprising.
Deja Vu, this plot line is therefore the best plot line and the first person to do it must be some kind of genius.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Kamimaia

Its alright, they might have a different target soon.

*evil laugh*