please someone help me understand

Started by Ross Syllibus, 28-06-2012

Ross Syllibus

i was kicked and i am not sure why.

i was mining meteorite after i had asked if it was okay.

i did not get a warning or anything i was just kicked. if i did anything wrong i am sorry for what i did but i would like to know why i was kicked.

thanks

Kamimaia

Mining meteorite: ok. Mining more than a stack: ok, but make sure you're not item whoring.

STRIP-MINING THE ENTIRE UPPER HALF OF THE METEORITE DUNGEON, including a good twenty blocks below the adamantite seal: Not ok, especially after they were sealed off with adamantite because Skeletron had been killed by Xavier and the Event was still going to happen.

Seriously. There was a post about it and everything. Check 'About Skeletron'.

Normally, I would NOT have kicked you- but you were not responding to any attempts to contact you.

Khyris

I'll shed some light on this scenario for you, skeletron was down due to recent events and a post was made about going into the dungeons to obtain items as i quote:
Quote from: Kamimaia on 28-06-2012
This means the Dungeons are (technically) open. However, looting it before the Skeletron event (yes, there will still be one) will be frowned upon.
And i remember seeing you in the dungeon and the thought of that didn't pass my mind at the time but about 10 minutes later i finally realized and i had asked you how deep you were down but i didn't get a response out of you.
Iseyu Characters: Alicia Saphoe

Ross Syllibus

sorry i had not read that last part of the thread.

also i was trying to make a full set of armor and a phase sword which i was going to rp an event in the caves where i would have found it and my father would have talked to me and show my path.

i did not see you talking to me because i was mining and fighting.

i would gladly give it all back and get rid of anything that had meteorite in it.

i did not mean to fuck up but i did. if i am just kicked then i understand.

sorry guys

Ross Syllibus

Khyris

Quote from: Ross Syllibus on 28-06-2012
please let me know.
As in returning the materials? Or do you think your banned because your not.

Kamimaia

[Redacted, as Locke already has seen it and no one else needs to.]

Syndraell

Might wanna keep to your shopkeeping role, Ross.

hopefully we still have the Chest lock.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Dungeon_Lord

Only way to fill it is to bring off server meteorite or to farm meteor heads. I'd be glad to take some time and bring in some off server meteorite and fill any big gaps if you want.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Khyris

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 29-06-2012
Only way to fill it is to bring off server meteorite or to farm meteor heads. I'd be glad to take some time and bring in some off server meteorite and fill any big gaps if you want.
That'll just draw another unfortunate person to be tempted with getting it if they don't read the forums, that and the dungeons have been protected to prevent any further damages.

Dungeon_Lord

Both of what you say are true, but I feel that the atmosphere has become somewhat depleted now from the meteor dungeon. I wish people wouldn't be so quick to mine things out.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Khyris

Once the dungeons are open to everyone that'll disappear before you know it i bet.