Piss Bucket

Started by Blake.H, 25-07-2011

Blake.H

Anyone with any ideas of what we could do post them here.

This is just a piss bucket, post what ever you want with regards to ideas - anything other than ideas will be deleted.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Steven :D

-snip its arma 2-
Allow people to shoot to kill and establish their own groups and economy. Zombies running around that can be lootable is good too.

Blake.H

Quote from: Steven :D on 26-07-2011
-snip its arma 2-
Allow people to shoot to kill and establish their own groups and economy. Zombies running around that can be lootable is good too.

Thats kinda what im aiming for.

"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Bl★ck Star

So, this'll be a Arma 2 RP with Zombies or what ?

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 28-07-2011
So, this'll be a Arma 2 RP with Zombies or what ?
An RPG run by players, driven with a randomized loot system from different types of zombies, bosses etc. I suppose bases could be created after scavenging and such or purchasing stuff from different people etc. Thats what I think.

Blake.H

Making dynamic Bases is too hard and can be unpredictable. I may be able to add "Camps" because they are an actual ITEM (1item = 6 tents/sandbags premade) so to speak.

But yeah steven is spot on.

Bl★ck Star

Sounds, Interesting, If I can help contact me in Steam.

Ravanger

This would truely be interesting if you actually got it to work.

Would take a lot of work I mean even some of those little simple missions take some time.

Duranblackraven

Using the Real Time Editor and giving server admins the ability to log into it would fix a lot of that. That's what we're using in a current project a friend and I have been working on, the pros outweigh the cons.

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 29-07-2011
Using the Real Time Editor and giving server admins the ability to log into it would fix a lot of that. That's what we're using in a current project a friend and I have been working on, the pros outweigh the cons.
That would be pretty cool, maybe you could do some sort of a thing like Dead Frontier did/does. Having outposts that sell different things, etc and attacks on the outposts carried out by tons of zombies.

Ravanger

Hrmm you could do a lot with this concerning spawn values as well. You could have it so the areas near the main zombie spawns provide more loot etc but is obviously more of a risk basiclly turning that into a red zone etc.

Ravanger

Yeah you could turn it into almost a Dead Frontier style map but make the dangerous areas just contain the spawn which they come from. You could have the one main frontier NPC controlled then have otherones the play could establish and rebuild up hire npcs etc. So basiclly if the player does not want to play with other players he could hire NPCs and establish them at bases if he wishes. Certain player groups then could own bases or a player.

Blake.H

No. Lets not.

lolKieck

Use ACE2.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Blake.H

no lets not

lolKieck

Quote from: Longlostblake on 02-08-2011
no lets not
Stamina and Medic system. ACEX adds lots of weapons (tactic00l but always weapons). Things like telescopes, building sandbags, balaclavas, gasmasks, glasses.
Also there's a module for random talking of the NPC's.

Blake.H

I know all about ACE darling, hes a very handsome man. But we're still not going to use him.

Ragolution

>>More post-apoc RP

Yeah okay.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Ragolution on 03-08-2011
>>More post-apoc RP

Yeah okay.

Agree although ArmA's AI scripting means there could exist some half-intelligent NPCs to hunt.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Paintcheck on 03-08-2011
Quote from: Ragolution on 03-08-2011
>>More post-apoc RP

Yeah okay.

Agree although ArmA's AI scripting means there could exist some half-intelligent NPCs to hunt.

I do enjoy Post.Apoc rp

Cutch

Actually use peoples' criticism and ideas.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

lolKieck

Quote from: Cutch on 04-08-2011
Actually use peoples' criticism and ideas.
Inb4 "no lets not".

And besides blake, I bet this gamemode will be only played by HGNers with ArmA II, so it shouldn't hurt them if they'd have to install ACE2.

jaik

gift me arma III
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Turkey

ARMA 2, Hmm, lets think, NOT POST APOC.

You could do city life

Actually, For once, Why not just have a military roleplay? Sign ups, Passworded sever, Using real military knowledge and such

Ravanger

I think any decently dedicated Arma 2 server for HGN would be good. I do agree though Blake you should actually keep stuff up instead of just lol deleteing it with no explanation and someone might just repost that idea so if you explained why it should not be used they won't post it again or get a better idea for you to hear.