Missing Watter

Started by JohnieG, 07-08-2011

JohnieG

Ive noticed and heard that there is a lot of water missing in the world. If anybody wants, i know a trick to create infinite waterfalls. I can help rebuild lakes and oceans by creating many of these unlimited waterfalls over the areas that need to be filled in order to... well fill them. I will have to use a cheat program to add the items needed (Mainly some buckets of water and blocks) to do it, but I will remove them once I have finished.

If any of the moderators need help, or want an explanation on how to create infinite waterfalls, just ask and I'll explain how to create them. Or if they'd want me to help make them again, I'd be happy to help.

Sincerely yours,
~JohnieG AKA Magnus

Cpt.Gingerbeard

i assume this isn't just water duping then

JohnieG

Nope. Its a process that involves laying bricks in certain spots and adding some water. I wont explain the whole process here, only in a PM to a Moderator.

Syndraell

I know how to do something similar to this, but i don't have to hack items or anything like that. All i need is a bucket, a few blocks, and a hole to fill.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

JohnieG

Yea, same. And I dont 'hack' items. I use a program that adds them to my characters inventory then I remove them. And I only say I'll do that cuz atm I dont have any spare items to spare for it.

Kamimaia

I don't think any hacks or glitches are required at this time- there's more than enough water underground to fulfill needs, and buckets aren't hard to make.

Syndraell

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Kamimaia

That isn't to say, of course, that we won't need them in the future. But in retrospect, creating a permanent glitched waterfall is not in our interests- water lags the server as is, doing so constantly will make things more difficult.

JohnieG

it isnt perminant. It can be made, and then removed when water levels are to a liking. I use it all the time in Single player to create lakes or Motes. But, its completely up to you.

Lord_Blair

I don't know. To me, it sounds like a good Idea, seeing how the whole left ocean was drained *looks at Kamimaia*.

CAMaera

nobody knows of the glitch? basically, you get a bucket of water, and a suspend a block in mid air by itself. you then rapidly(and i mean RAPIDLY) click just above the block repeadedly, then stop when it gets high enough. You only need one bucket of water for this trick.